1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
MysteryMan69
Birthday:
Mar 3, 1980 (Age: 44)
Warehouse Associate

MysteryMan69

Sex Lover, 44, from Nashville, Tennessee

Horny as fuck, right now! In the mood for some fun! Apr 7, 2024

1. MysteryMan69
      MysteryMan69
      How is that females would rather RP, than have phone sex or video chat or trade pictures? RP is just way too much texting.
    2. MysteryMan69
      MysteryMan69
      I sure wish I had me pretty lady to have some fun with, right now.
    3. MysteryMan69
      MysteryMan69
      I don’t care what country you’re from, as long as you’re a female who wants to have some fun that doesn’t involve RP!
    4. MysteryMan69
      MysteryMan69
      Do women seriously, NOT want to play, here? All y’all want is comments on your pictures?
      1. Franno17 likes this.
    5. MysteryMan69
      MysteryMan69
      So horny, this morning! Any ladies want to play?
    6. MysteryMan69
      MysteryMan69
      I’m horny, every fucking night!!
    7. MysteryMan69
      MysteryMan69
      Any horny women want to play with this lonely, horny, 40 yr old male, from Tennessee?
    8. 55andhorny
      55andhorny
      It's called being polite and having game.
      1. Deleted user 3555785 likes this.
      2. MysteryMan69
        MysteryMan69
        Yeah, if you think you’re REALLY talking to a female. You know there are guys on here, who pose as females, right?
        Jun 11, 2020
    9. MysteryMan69
      MysteryMan69
      How in the Hell do all you men, tell all these women, who DON’T have a profile picture or any pictures, at all, that they are beautiful???
      1. Braxton.B likes this.
      2. ja9687
        ja9687
        I can't speak for other guys, but for me, I can appreciate the beauty of a kinky mind even if I have never seen the woman. Also, a good writer can paint gorgeous pictures just with their words. Just my two cents.
        Jun 11, 2020
        Deleted user 3555785 likes this.
      3. MysteryMan69
        MysteryMan69
        Riiiiight... And you believe that they are TRULY females, and not some sickos, who pose as females...
        Jun 11, 2020
      4. ja9687
        ja9687
        Just because a "female" has pics on "her" profile, that doesn't necessarily prove the "she" isn't a guy either. Short of a live video stream or meeting in person, it is impossible to be 100% sure. That's just the risk you take with meeting someone online.
        Jun 11, 2020
    10. MysteryMan69
      MysteryMan69
      Damn!! I’m so f*ing horny!!!
    11. MysteryMan69
      MysteryMan69
      This website needs an instant messenger. It needs a lot of tweaking, really...
    12. MysteryMan69
      MysteryMan69
      Horny every day! I wish I had a woman right now!
      1. Annbntn likes this.
    13. MysteryMan69
      MysteryMan69
      Slowly jerking my cock, up and down.
    14. MysteryMan69
      MysteryMan69
      Just got home from work. I’m very horny as Hell and I’m ready to jerk of for any sexy woman.
    15. MysteryMan69
      MysteryMan69
      SO FUCKING HORNY!! IT’S KEEPING ME AWAKE!
    16. MysteryMan69
      MysteryMan69
      @badwifey May I save your pictures to my iPad, and lay my hard cock on them, and send you a picture of each shot?
      1. badwifey likes this.
    17. MysteryMan69
      MysteryMan69
      1. badwifey likes this.
    18. MysteryMan69
      MysteryMan69
      I want to jerk off for a horny gal, while she rubs herself for me!
      1. Alwayswet93 likes this.
    19. MysteryMan69
      MysteryMan69
      Just another lonely Sunday. Just got out of the shower. About to make some dinner!
    20. MysteryMan69
      MysteryMan69
      Horny as fuck, yet again...
  • About

Birthday:
    Mar 3, 1980 (Age: 44)
    Warehouse Associate
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    I'm 43 years old, single, always horny, I masturbate every night(Yes, I said it.), sexy women turn me on, and I love to fuck.

Movies, sports, SEX, women, etc...