1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
piggit
Last Activity:
Mar 25, 2016

piggit

A Fine Wine of a Woman

piggit was last seen:
Mar 25, 2016
    1. babathedon
    2. BisexualKinkyGirl
      BisexualKinkyGirl
      Happy Halloween! Have an awesome night *kisses*
    3. proes40
      proes40
      Hi piggit, Im a noobie, but I just wanted to let you know that everything I have read and seen of you makes me think that you are an amazingly, beautiful, sexual young lady. I dont mean to sound like a pervy but like gramma says "if the foo shits" hahahaha ok just wanted to say hi and would be the shit if i could be on your friends list..gnite!!!
    4. Wolfy4u
      Wolfy4u
      Btw, a beauty like you shouldn't have to take her own pic using a mirror. If you even get to SoCal, message me and I'd love to set up a photo session.
    5. Wolfy4u
      Wolfy4u
      Thank you very much. I appreciate your help. I'll repost the thread with photos more to the liking of the model.
    6. badstuff398
      badstuff398
      Nice body...PM me
    7. Wolfy4u
      Wolfy4u
      Hello, I posted some photos of a woman and she's asked that I remove one of the photos. It's the last one of the set. I'm hoping you can help me. It's been too long for me to edit or delete the thread. Could you please remove the last pic or the thread from this thread.

Wolfy4u is my Id I hope the 't' number is the thread number.
      New to the internet... Chrissy Marie t=102307

If you delete the entire thread I'll simply re-post the thread including all photos that the model approves of.

Thank you so much...

Wolfy4u
    8. elpalco
      elpalco
      nice pics
      yummy
    9. QuietTemptress
      QuietTemptress
      so piggit, i kinda got curious..
      on average how many people do you mods ban per day?
      hope xn isnt keeping you too busy to have fun :)
      have a good day piggit:rose:
    10. aaarico
      aaarico
      hi sexy, just stopping by to see that hot bod
    11. john M
      john M
      hi pigit i just wanted to say i have read a lot of your posts and i like them you are a cool chick:) and DAM your a sexy beast love the picks can i be your friend ?
    12. analman
      analman
      Love the Beads
    13. kendias
      kendias
      Hiya, Just checking out the profile, hope you dont mind, Love the pics a very sexy lady!!
    14. caco.daemon
      caco.daemon
      just wanted to stop by and say hello. pm me sometime if oyu want to talk or wahtever.
    15. caco.daemon
      caco.daemon
      wow...thanks for the add or whatever...lol. love your pics, very sexy.
    16. Wolfleader
      Wolfleader
      Howdy beautiful hope you have a wonderful weekend.

[IMG]
    17. enigma243
      enigma243
      Howdy piggit

Quick one - could I request a name change? I'd like to, erm, disassociate this profile with my persona on more 'above board' forums... :p

Regards,
      enigma243 (for now)
    18. rickstar
      rickstar
      That's not a bad idea I'd eat you all in seconds mmmmm:excited:
      Then maybe something covered with chocolate sauce, just for you:kiss:
    19. Formerly Yak
      Formerly Yak
      I am sorry too but at least this way I can post again! W00t!
    20. rickstar
      rickstar
      Supper star :kiss:
  • About

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight

Signature