1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
ali.
Last Activity:
May 21, 2010
Dead

ali.

Amateur , Male

ali. was last seen:
May 21, 2010
    1. ss5034
      ss5034
      You need to be knocked to the ground right now and take my dick deep up your ass! You complain once and I will shove it down your fucking throat and have you choke on it while i fist your pussy!
    2. ss5034
      ss5034
      I was reading some of your comments. It really turns me on. I just want to shove my dick down your throat and have you choke on it! and then do far more then that.
    3. dirty_talker
      dirty_talker
      happy xmas time
      [IMG]
    4. dirty_talker
      dirty_talker
      I wanna fuck you ao hard babe:
      [IMG]
    5. Lowlandriders
      Lowlandriders
      Keep doing what ya do and enjoy the hell out of it, I do
    6. ebgbs77
      ebgbs77
      Hay how are you.
    7. dirty_talker
      dirty_talker
      Iwanna deep throat yos as hard as possible...:
      [IMG]
    8. dirty_talker
      dirty_talker
      I'wanna fuck you as hard as you deserve it....
      [IMG]
    9. Cockateer
      Cockateer
      Hello Ali, I like your profile, and I would like to make friends with you. :)
    10. tjs911
      tjs911
      Hey bitch. I would love to wrap my hands around your throat as i shove my dick down your throat.
    11. richief
      richief
      sent you three parts of a story hope you enjoyed it, let me know.
    12. richief
      richief
      got your reply sorry i was slow but i was in the bath
    13. Rockhard4u133
      Rockhard4u133
      Come visit Rockhard for some bondage fun..

RH
    14. hentaiseeker
      hentaiseeker
      Slave, where are you?
    15. hentaiseeker
      hentaiseeker
      Hello? You there?
    16. richief
      richief
      sent you a few pm's hope you enjoy them let me know hunni.
    17. ali.
      ali.
      Just so you idiots know, all of the things we might roleplay are strictly that: roleplays. I would never and I repeat, never want to involve anything we discuss in a real life situation, and neither should you. So shut the fuck up about it, you sick domestic violent fucks.
    18. rcarson13
      rcarson13
      You're chickenshot. You want to be abused, but only on your terms. If you sincerely want abuse, add me as a friend. If you really want abuse, come to my home and let me abuse your actual body. Put up or shut up, attention whore!
      RICO
    19. dirty_talker
      dirty_talker
      I wanna deepthroat you and make you gag:
      [IMG]
    20. upgraydd09
  • About

Dead
    Dead

Dead

Signature

i'ma man