1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
AG31
Last Activity:
Oct 23, 2022
Birthday:
May 10, 1970 (Age: 54)

AG31

Amateur , 54

AG31 was last seen:
Oct 23, 2022
    1. Crazy Dog Lady Theresa
      Crazy Dog Lady Theresa
      Nice story thank you for sharing hope you keep doing it
    2. krisk1221
      krisk1221
      Thanks for the like and the comment, that deserves a follow my dear! Welcome to the great big blue and enjoy your time here.
    3. Volt_4
      Volt_4
      Welcome to the forum
    4. wetstiffpole
      wetstiffpole
      Hello and welcome xx
    5. NiteWalker
      NiteWalker
      Welcome to the Crazy Blue Box. Hope you have fun and make friends. Soon the perverts will be filling your message box with dick pics. Ignore them and move on to the good people on here!
    6. Shakeybell
      Shakeybell
      Welcome newcumer to the blue room I hope you have fun but most of all enjoy yourself
    7. Bicio 83
  • About

Birthday:
    May 10, 1970 (Age: 54)
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    [​IMG] Some words from AG31:
    I experienced an unusual set of events at the end of 2020 which caused me to re-engage with erotica after some fifty years. (See the afterword to my story Twelve Maxbridge Street (download for free from Smashwords.com as the copy in sexstories.com doesn't contain an afterowrd). This caused me to explore sites such as this one. I have two purposes.

The first is to find more stories that appeal to me. I'm looking for stories that feature a strong man who surrenders with dignity to pain and/or sexual humiliation.

The second purpose is to find out where my sensibility fits in the world of erotica today. I was introduced to erotica in the late 60's. At that time The Story of O was being talked about in the mainstream media. I was very surprised to find that there are almost no stories like that in modern day erotica. I'm very curious about how people perceive those "classic French erotica" stories and my own stories. Negative feedback is as valued as positive.