1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
VictoryD
Last Activity:
Oct 6, 2011
writer

VictoryD

Amateur , Female, from Florida

VictoryD was last seen:
Oct 6, 2011
    1. qwerty2602
      qwerty2602
      Hey girl wanna chat on yahoo?
    2. uzi
      uzi
      hey lady
    3. Hearts & Roses
      Hearts & Roses
      So are you still looking for some kinky hardcore stories?
    4. megahot4u
      megahot4u
      hey interested to chat online?? hit me up soon babe.. wud love to chat as i am feeling so lonely
    5. black_tiger_TR
      black_tiger_TR
      hi i added u on yahoo for chat:)
    6. eak
      eak
      hey sexy h r u :)
    7. jdesab67
      jdesab67
      i've just finished reading all of your stories posted here. Your stories are the first this hardcore that have turned me on and even further have me wondering where the story will go next. I'm anxious to see how Johnny and his girl get through the 16 years you say have passed since they met.
      Thanks for sharing the great stories.
    8. CuriousHiker
      CuriousHiker
      You are very lovely and have incredible breasts!
    9. mirage_3c
      mirage_3c
      I would love to put my dick up that pussy ;)
    10. joe_sop
      joe_sop
      hi there,
      add me for chat or to watch my webcam where i will do what you want!
      im 23 male, with big shaved hard cock!

msn: joe21male at hotmail de
      yahoo: joesop22
    11. Wimmers
      Wimmers
      Hope you had a great Christmas, my present was looking at your pics.:)
    12. innocentoutlaw
      innocentoutlaw
      love your stories especialy the meeting master one
    13. uzi
    14. ghostwriter59
      ghostwriter59
      I am an intense writer too. Maybe we could exchange or compare ideas. Give a few of my stories a read. Have some on here and main site.
    15. Fireman3838
      Fireman3838
      tell me where to post
    16. megahot4u
      megahot4u
      check out messeneger have added cme we ll have sme fun babe
    17. Suze3221
      Suze3221
      Is Rico trying to get a freebie from you?... Doesn't he know us phone whores are only interested in cold, hard cash?...;)
    18. Wimmers
      Wimmers
      Just discovered your link,:p, if that is you, you are wasted on audio, you are a visual masterpiece.;)
    19. Wimmers
      Wimmers
      Well if you would like to send me your number I can try to reach you, though don't know if it will work U/K. to Florida, can only try;)
    20. Wimmers
      Wimmers
      I see, you must have a sexy voice to make them continue with the transaction, maybe I will hear it sometime.;)
  • About

writer
    I am a serious writer and a retired phone whore.

Taboo sexual fantasy, brutal sex, extreme kink