1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
blondebabe
Last Activity:
Aug 15, 2013

blondebabe

Sex Lover, Female, from your mind

blondebabe was last seen:
Aug 15, 2013
    1. nunez123
      nunez123
      FUCK U BLONDEBABE AT LEAST JUST PUT UP SUM PICS U BITCH
    2. nunez123
      nunez123
      FUCK U BLONDEBABE YOU KNOW I FUCKEN HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR MONTHS FOR U TO FINISH YOUR STORY BUT YOU HAVENT YET YOUR A BITCH FOR KEEPING US WAITING
    3. nunez123
      nunez123
      FUCK U BLONDEBABE PUT UP SSUM NEW PICS OR FINISH YOUR INCEST STORY THATS WAT I WANT U TO DO THE MOST U BITCH
    4. nunez123
      nunez123
      FUCK U BLONDEBABE PUT UP SSUM NEW PICS OR FINISH YOUR INCEST STORY DAMN AT LEAST PUT UP SUM NEW FUCKEN PICS BITCH
    5. nunez123
      nunez123
      FUCK U BLONDEBABE PUT UP SSUM NEW PICS OR FINISH YOUR INCEST STORY!!!!YOUR A BITCH U MAKE US WAIT FOREVER FOR U TO DO ANYTHING
    6. nunez123
      nunez123
      FUCK U BLONDEBABE PUT UP SSUM NEW PICS OR FINISH YOUR INCEST STORY!!!!!
    7. nunez123
      nunez123
      FUCK U BLONDEBABE PUT UP SSUM NEW PICS OR FINISH YOUR INCEST STORY
    8. mrthalbs
      mrthalbs
      hey wats up how have you been?
    9. youngcouple2523
      youngcouple2523
      Hi baby, when do you wanna play?
    10. nunez123
      nunez123
      FUCK YOU BLONDBABE YOU TAKE FUCKING FOREVER TO FINISH YOUR STORY I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR MONTHS PUT UP SUM FUCKING PICS AT LEAST BITCH!
    11. ss5034
      ss5034
      mny internet is spotty tonight
    12. ss5034
      ss5034
      Your ass needs to be online.
    13. ss5034
      ss5034
      get your ass online
    14. youngcouple2523
    15. ss5034
      ss5034
      you really do need to tell more of the story of you and your dad! i am very interested
    16. nunez123
      nunez123
      WHEN CAN U FINISH YOUR INCEST STORY I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR MONTHS TO HEAR IT I SEE NOTHING AT LEAST PUT UP SUM NEW PICS!!!!!!!!!
    17. nunez123
      nunez123
      WHEN CAN U FINISH YOUR INCEST STORY I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR MONTHS TO HEAR IT I SEE NOTHING AT LEAST PUT UP SUM NEW PICS
    18. bikerdude51
      bikerdude51
      hi was hoping to chat with you sometime
    19. ss5034
      ss5034
      You are so hot. I just want to lick your pussy, suck on your clit and lick your ass. Then bend you over and fuck you hard in your pussy and ass while your in that sexy outfit! Your dad is a lucky man.
    20. csully
      csully
      great album.so many hot pics. would luv to cum and play with u.man those pics got me so hard lookin at u take those cocks in ur holes. by the way u r a very beautiful woman. thanks for sharin those great pics
  • About

im a naughty bi girl thats loves sex

sex, playing with myself, movies, shopping, parties

Signature

"Sitting, smoking, feeling high.
    And in this, moment, ah, it feels so right.

Lovely lady, I am at your feet, oh, God I want you so badly.
    And I wonder this could tomorrow be so wondrous as you there sleeping." - Dave Matthews

"Turn around, let me lick you from your neck down to your navel
    'cause shawty you look ready
    Forget the bed, I wanna lay your body right here on the table
    So just hold it steady"