1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
    1. krissy'shot
    2. ~Xquisite Bliss~
      ~Xquisite Bliss~
      [IMG]

Thank you for joining and welcome to the Kissing group. Feel free to post any pics you want to the Group:excited:
    3. smcaaphd
      smcaaphd
      Thank ewe darling!! That's lovely :kiss:
    4. pir_shaheb
      pir_shaheb
      Hi my friend...how ru? hope everything is fine with u ! :)
    5. Precious1
      Precious1
      That was a beautiful picture. Thank you. All is well in my corner of the world. Trying to stay warm and working on some resolutions. Hugs.
    6. krissy'shot
      krissy'shot
      hi angel baby! how ya doing???? hope january's been good to you! is my first evening to be on this month! i got some serious catching up to do! hope all is right in your hemisphere sweetie! kisses!
      [IMG] ghead, take a bite.;)
    7. I_Concur
      I_Concur
      Yeah man that pictures brilliant!!
    8. ~Xquisite Bliss~
      ~Xquisite Bliss~
      [IMG]

Smile for the camera!
    9. ~Xquisite Bliss~
      ~Xquisite Bliss~
      [IMG]

You have a great eye for pictures
    10. SemiLunate
    11. SemiLunate
      SemiLunate
      awww!
      Hello stranger! :)
      Yeah,it has been a while!
      Hows you?
    12. ejls
    13. ejls
      ejls
      Hey sweetie. I hope you're well. Annabel will make an appearance by tomorrow. I'm sorry for the delay.
    14. hedonism96
      hedonism96
      Oi Bar!!!! muito tempo nos não bato papo. Parabems com seu filho novo e eu esperi voce gostou suas festas. Um abraços pra ti meu amigo
    15. BisexualKinkyGirl
      BisexualKinkyGirl
      hey, how is the new baby?
    16. JimmyJump
      JimmyJump
      Héhé... Already developed a few new neuron-paths to deal with some bush-people :excited:

[IMG]
    17. BellaBella
      BellaBella
      Loved the picture you sent me...I love that kind of stuff... Hugs!!! :-)
      1. MikeHonchoHung likes this.
    18. Suze3221
      Suze3221
      Fixed... ;)
    19. JimmyJump
      JimmyJump
      Happy New Year [IMG]
    20. Smooth n Creamy
      Smooth n Creamy
      Hey sexy man..Happy new year.:rose:
  • About

among the clouds ... flying high ... watching the