1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
thonglady
Last Activity:
Oct 9, 2024

thonglady

Amateur , from australia

div0rced May 16, 2018

thonglady was last seen:
Oct 9, 2024
    1. Skylar2491
      Skylar2491
      tell me what you're so curious about ;)
    2. hornyguy_2008
      hornyguy_2008
      Thanks for accepting me! Hope u get the time to look at my albums xxx
    3. hornyguy_2008
      hornyguy_2008
      C'mon thonglady, wanna share rude chat/pics?!
    4. hornyguy_2008
      hornyguy_2008
      Hey sexy, you fed up with waiting for slow replies? Chat dirty with me! you'll not wait long for a reply!
    5. Josh32
      Josh32
      hi add me if you fancy chat. I'm a 34 yo muscular, imaginative, bi guy. Love to chat with you. josh323804 at live.co.uk
    6. tomyboi
    7. RoyalCouple
      RoyalCouple
      Same age almost and ready to give you King warmfull Vibez.Ready now as yuo want hun.Peace Love n Kissexxx
    8. Old Man
      Old Man
      I will find you a picture of what I am looking for and PM it to you.
    9. Old Man
      Old Man
      Hey I see you are new to the forum, I bid you welcome. You will meet many nice people here. Have fun and enjoy. Maybe we can be friends as well.
    10. Don5853
      Don5853
      I like the idea of you teasing the boys at work,,,, Any young guys at work that notice your teasing ?
    11. johnall
      johnall
      I'm sure you'll find your way around quite quickly ;-)
    12. hotjohn4321
      hotjohn4321
      :rose::rose:WELCOME:rose::rose:
      So you like to tease the boys at work. I would like to chat or write a story for you. PM me or befriend me if you want story.:):rose:
    13. thonglady
      thonglady
      thankyou very much dont know my way around or what to do as yet
    14. johnall
      johnall
      Hi, welcome to the forum. Love the username. Hope you find what you are looking for here - I'm sure you will...
  • About

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight