1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
vball_chick
Last Activity:
Sep 20, 2012

vball_chick

Sex Lover, Female

vball_chick was last seen:
Sep 20, 2012
    1. ratman1690
      ratman1690
      hi ya vball chick, would u like 2 chat
    2. urdream33
      urdream33
      Hey!! u got graet pics.
    3. drumdude
      drumdude
      You are a stunning young woman. And you have an ass that goes on for miles. A thing of pure beauty. Thank you so much for sharing it with us. I shall send you a friend request.
    4. hellojakeman
      hellojakeman
      hey you!

you never accepted my friend request :(

and nice butt. i really like it!
    5. timthebone
      timthebone
      Hey!!... I love your pics and think your very pretty!!... Great body!!.. Athletic chicks are always hot!
    6. Christenpointfive
      Christenpointfive
      sexy pics hun, how are you?
    7. Formerly Yak
      Formerly Yak
      Hi how's it going? I posted a request on your thread but I don't know if you got it. Not to bother you. :rolleyes:
    8. sam1991sam
      sam1991sam
      will u add me please
    9. sam1991sam
      sam1991sam
      u ve got a very sexy ass
    10. younghungstud
      younghungstud
      you love to show your as witch i love, you are one very sexy lady that is for sure
    11. jman40
      jman40
      You have a sweet ass!
    12. moore4u
      moore4u
      hey u have great pics, great ass :)
    13. animal18
      animal18
      hey ! u there?
    14. Baby Blue
      Baby Blue
      Hey Baby, just wanna say hi, and love your pics. You have a great body, and some very nice clothes, etc. Oh, and volleyball is a terrific sport - I used to play it.
    15. attentivelover
      attentivelover
      I am proud to be a virgin - I do not trade pictures - I will not share topless or explicit nude photos - I do not cyber - I do not roleplay

so what do you do?
    16. RandomNumbers493
      RandomNumbers493
      Love your pics!! :)
    17. __H__I__M__
      __H__I__M__
      You are hot, and you don't have a big butt, it's perfect, at least I see it that way. I could fall in love with that ass, anyone could. It's so beautiful.
    18. ABEODD
      ABEODD
      Commando? Mmmmm that's hot!
    19. WVboy
      WVboy
      I love all of your pics ass body face everything on u is perfect
    20. vandelR
      vandelR
      very nice thread. enjoyed all ur pics especially the cum one. just great. have fun posting some more. ;)
  • About

Signature