1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
ctluvr
Last Activity:
Oct 22, 2014

ctluvr

Sex Machine, Female

ctluvr was last seen:
Oct 22, 2014
    1. hornyguy863
      hornyguy863
      THANKS FOR THE PIC COMMENT!
    2. Sir Girthness
      Sir Girthness
      "Merry Christmas" and Happy New Year!............................Girth/Michelle Ann
    3. cwho69
      cwho69
      MERRY CHRISTMAS ;)
    4. j42986
      j42986
      thanks for comments on my pics
    5. Favguy33
      Favguy33
      Thank you for the comment on my story. I appreciate it!
    6. Sir Girthness
      Sir Girthness
      Sorry I missed you sweetie.......let's messsasge soon............"Merry Christmas"
    7. nikki1979
      nikki1979
      It feels a whole lot better in other places.
    8. Charlie_creamer
      Charlie_creamer
      I'll get a fun message to you very soon. I thought you might have got some of my messages on Yahoo.
    9. Charlie_creamer
      Charlie_creamer
      Hi sexy. Having a good morning?
    10. Kevin44
      Kevin44
      Read yr story mate and a few comments realy enjoyed it.
    11. Charlie_creamer
      Charlie_creamer
      I sent you an email. Hope you got it.
    12. notsosure
      notsosure
      Send me your Im and you might see all of it, if you wish too.!!!!!!
    13. night ridder
      night ridder
      missed you again :(
    14. notsosure
      notsosure
      Well now you have seen my cock.If you like to see more of it just let me know. Only to pleased to show you.Check my contact info.xx
    15. neddamz
      neddamz
      I have lots of memories about my sexual awakening when I was between 8 and 18 growing up in a small midwest town. I tried to post them but for some reason woujld always lose the entire story when I tried to post it. I am going to try to post it directly to axsiter next wed and could add you if you want.
      I am happily married and have a great family now.
      I am a well seasoned citizen:)
    16. axsiter
      axsiter
      Thanks for reading my story! I am happy it made you horny! I will be asking you to join my friend list. Please consider me!
  • About

I am recently divorced.