1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
naughtygirl666
Birthday:
April 15

naughtygirl666

The beautiful game's Red temptress, Female, from UK

1. stoned-monkey
      stoned-monkey
      bashful are we? And well, good afternoon to you then milady. Well what are you up to?
    2. stoned-monkey
      stoned-monkey
      This is the strangest worded conversation I ever had. Anyway any special talents in regards to fornication, before and after. And hey, good morning.
    3. kinky bastard
      kinky bastard
      what did you end uo going as ? pm me for some private chat
    4. kinky bastard
      kinky bastard
      thanks cant wait for it to be delivered
    5. SouthernStud69
      SouthernStud69
      would love to see more of you
    6. scottishlad01
      scottishlad01
      great boobs, where bouts in the UK are you from x
    7. Deus otiosus
      Deus otiosus
      Now that is a shame. But I'll take the offer of help when you're here :)
    8. kinky bastard
      kinky bastard
      [IMG]this is what i ahve decided on
    9. kinky bastard
      kinky bastard
      not yet going into town tommorow to have a look around
    10. 69magpie
      69magpie
      I'll let you off the bet matey...my team was already in the championship game that's why i couldn't lose ;) .......and now they will be the Champions....
      Collingwood...Australian football champions
    11. stoned-monkey
      stoned-monkey
      Asides having a good taste in bras what else do you do damn well?
    12. jayjaydee
      jayjaydee
      You're welcome; well deserved imho. ;-)
    13. stoned-monkey
      stoned-monkey
      well I won't say it anymore, you're an angel a saint :P hahah Anyway, hello random pretty lady
    14. Big animal
      Big animal
      thanks honey ;) u want more.
    15. Deus otiosus
      Deus otiosus
      Thanks. I think I'm going to need someone to help me learn the ropes here abit. You up for that?
    16. stoned-monkey
      stoned-monkey
      oooh now I got it, thanks tiger :P
    17. Big animal
      Big animal
      Hey. howa u? nice pics. cheak me out n tell me what u fink x
    18. WantSumCandyLittleGirl
      WantSumCandyLittleGirl
      Now, as to published works of literature, I prefer mystery novels. Detective and forensic are what I read, as well as action novels. Some of my recent favorite authors include Clive Cussler, Stuart Woods, Sue Grafton, Jonathan Kellerman, and authors similar in nature. Oh yeah - John Grisham, too.

But what kills me, even with those works, is the lack of publishing company proofreading to prevent typo's, name changes, grammar, things like that. It's almost as if the apathy people have has carried on to the publishing world. Even when I do write a letter detailing the mistakes, I do not get an response.
    19. WantSumCandyLittleGirl
      WantSumCandyLittleGirl
      It's one thing to use shortcuts when texting on a cell phone, hell - you only have so many characters or it costs so much, etc. But, when one writes a story, one should have the decency to use correct spelling and grammar.

Ok, I will agree that in erotica, there comes a time when spelling can take a slight detour, but outside that ... It just gets under my skin, you know?
    20. WantSumCandyLittleGirl
      WantSumCandyLittleGirl
      Oh, we don't have to take this site out of the equation. I love reading well written erotica in the Sex Stories section, as well as the Stories forum. I also appreciate when submissions give credit to the original author and those that submit do not attempt to take credit for someone else's work.

One of my pet peeves, however, is the failure of the author to proofread sufficiently to prevent grammatical misuse of words and misspellings. Just makes it tough for me all around. I grew up being expected to use the language correctly and I don't understand why everyone is so willing to let things slide.

Ah, the foibles of the older generation, I suppose.
  • About

Birthday:
    April 15
    Pantheress with claws..

Gym, Football, Partying and Reading

Signature

Ng :kiss::kiss:

Devilish Angel :-E - has no keeper; is watched over by my archangel Pegasus x

Mess with the bunny or grumps and you have one hell of an angry angel on your case ;)

I'm just me, if you don't like it..just keep on walking!!!

Verified Woman of XNXX ^_^