1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
divel
Last Activity:
Apr 23, 2024
Birthday:
Jan 1, 1990 (Age: 34)
Home Page:
Growing cannabis

divel

peachy panda, 34, from Junction City California

Got married this weekend! Sep 19, 2023

divel was last seen:
Apr 23, 2024
    1. jdam
      jdam
      ur back!!!!
    2. divel
      divel
      dude your telling me! haha the ppl on this board only care about them selfs! or at lest 97% of them! thats why im on and off so much i just cant take there bullshit! but then i start to miss the nice ppl, the ppl i care about! so i get it have a nice day, and if you need to talk let me know!
    3. Cockateer
      Cockateer
      Thank you, little honeybunny, I had a good rest, so your wish helped. :kiss:

I'll probably take a break from XNXX today, as you can see in the VMs below yours (I've just deleted them) and in Jamie90's tease thread I've been attacked by certain scum, and unfortunately this board doesn't protect its loyal members against these people.

But don't worry, I'll return...
    4. horny_rocker69
      horny_rocker69
      y are u ignoring me?
    5. Cockateer
      Cockateer
      Baby, I've commented most of the pictures in your new album. You've posted great shots. Hope you enjoy what I've written. :rose::kiss::)
    6. Cockateer
      Cockateer
      I've never done a friend request but I feel compeled. Not sure how that works to be honest.

Just click "Befriend divel" in her Friends window on the right side of this profile, then follow the very simple instructions.
    7. divel
      divel
      idk to tell ya truth
    8. jack61189
      jack61189
      Babe, your perfect! I've never done a friend request but I feel compeled. Not sure how that works to be honest.
    9. Cockateer
      Cockateer
      I'm happy that we're friends now, thank you! BTW, I'm just as old school as you are... ;)

I have to go to bed now, but my cock is so hard after watching my collection of your pictures once again (your freckles almost made my balls explode). I think I have to jack off before I can sleep.

See you baby! :rose::kiss::)
    10. benji1
      benji1
      hey up for a chit chat ?
    11. divel
      divel
      cus there was an all geek thread
    12. Big animal
      Big animal
      Also why does it say verified geek? Ur hot!
    13. Big animal
      Big animal
      Hey just seen ur pics n that, so im deffo sendin u a friend request lol (Im not stupid) U want to talk?
    14. divel
      divel
      :-H:-H:-P:-P idk, youv not ask me to be my friend, im just old school!:-H:-H:-H:-H:-H
    15. Cockateer
      Cockateer
      ? :eek::excited:;-):roll::roll::roll::roll:%-):-H:-H:-H ?

Hmm... :rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose:
      :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

One for each Divel year... :)

We still haven't made friends, why's that?
    16. il-pam
      il-pam
      baby i want some of u too
    17. scottishlad01
      scottishlad01
      working through your thread, good read :) x
    18. divel
      divel
      um no im lazy, thats alot of work and i dont evan have 5% of the hard copy's
    19. crzy15
      crzy15
      AWWWWW!!!!! (pouty face, lower lip sticking out. puppydog eyes)

How about an album of the really hot ones? I know. You have a ton of those too.
    20. qwerty2602
      qwerty2602
      add me on skype
  • About

Birthday:
    Jan 1, 1990 (Age: 34)
    Home Page:
    https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/X9C2WESP7JSL?ref_=wl_share
    Growing cannabis
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    hi im ginger i am 31. I live in norcal, growing cannabis and loving every minute of it! I am very open and sweet, a big kid and love snuggle and being told how cute i am!! I'm looking for some adventure and fun in life!

Onlyfans|| thesexygingerbear
    Instagram || sexygingerbear
    Cashapp || 1gingerbear1
    Snapchat || sexygingerbears
    Kik|| you'll have to ask, I hate spam.

Make my day, send me a few $$$$ come on ill send you a video!!

DRUG FREE don't message me you idiots.

I enjoy things like hiking, growing, camping, reading, animals, music, and being spoiled!!!!!

Signature

I may not have a soul, but I'll happily take yours.

Verified Xnxx geek