1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
babyangel194

babyangel194

XNXX's Purple Passion, Female

1. stoned-monkey
      stoned-monkey
      thats sounds more god damn painful. Hope the pain stops and hey have a kick ass saturday young pretty and yet firm assed lady
    2. stoned-monkey
      stoned-monkey
      how the hell did you get 2nd degree burn? You okay? don't want that skin getting infected!
    3. stoned-monkey
      stoned-monkey
      Bad Friday some fucker chipped my car, it’s a damn new car 2 months old god fuck I’m pissed, I can barely stand it if my shaver isn't working so you can only imagine how irksome this whole situation is, sigh...so much for Ashley appreciation day
    4. stoned-monkey
      stoned-monkey
      damn straight! Happy Ali day. All love Ali!
    5. stoned-monkey
      stoned-monkey
      first of all spanish IS hard, and the name "mr. one" reminds me of neo any second now im expecting naomi to jump through the wall slow mo and kill every cop in sight, I am sipping whisky and yes woman i called you pretty judging purely based on your cute bum
    6. stoned-monkey
      stoned-monkey
      well thank you for the besos I shall close my eyes and pretend I get to chose where it lands ;) So what are you doing now asides being pretty
    7. stoned-monkey
      stoned-monkey
      eh well got a death in the family will will happen in 15 minutes asides that..yeah pretty good, not a close relative of mine so doesn't really kill the day for me just a slight bummer. How was yours though? How did the letter to your prof go?
    8. stoned-monkey
      stoned-monkey
      You know...thursdays are Ali appriciation day, its the one day of the year you sit down with your family and think of all the wonderful things I have brought on to the world :D
    9. stoned-monkey
      stoned-monkey
      don't like cheeky mcgee, how about uh...fuck nothing. I speak English :P Farsi and a lil lil german.
    10. stoned-monkey
      stoned-monkey
      Cheeky Mcgee? Cheeky cause its refers to an ass and means clever and as for Mcgee well it needs to balance the cheeky part. it's a work in progress and funny you mention spanish as it is the only class I failed in my life. I got no ear for languages. and I know three so you'd figure it would come as second nature but nope I suck at it.
    11. stoned-monkey
      stoned-monkey
      I got to come up with a nickname for you and your rear end, one that will be befitting of your monkey-correcting nature. How was your day?
    12. stoned-monkey
      stoned-monkey
      I too am proud of your ass and granted it wasn't in the same sentence but in the same train of thought, stop being nitpicky!

As for what I did today, well got up had a nice lovely bowel movement went for a swim took a shower went to class around 8 came home ate went to work came home once again! sipped on some mint tea watched Charlie Rose talked to a girl Im hoping to fornicate with but she was busy so didn't talk for too long and now I am here and Ameritrade same time just checking on what I missed throughout the day and just to repeat myself...nice butt you got there
    13. stoned-monkey
      stoned-monkey
      I never heard of "gosh darn it, genocide, crotchless panties" being in the same sentence before. That was so beautiful. It brought tears to my eyes
    14. stoned-monkey
      stoned-monkey
      tell them get the people water as the whole reason the fracture started was due to a long drought and the oil is just..well its adding fanning the flame for sure. On a more pleasant level I was admiring your ass eariler today and young lady you got a nice bum although somewhat tame choice of underwear. You need one of those crotchless panties that glow in the dark and taste like cherry.
    15. stoned-monkey
      stoned-monkey
      hump for being the middle of a week rather than doing the big nasty although I like the second one as well. So what is your debate topic? Why stoned-monkey's are so damn special and why they must be worshiped as gods amongst men?
    16. stoned-monkey
      stoned-monkey
      I just realized I replied to your comment on my own page...woopsy, ahem I was gonna ask what the project is about for the letter of intent and also tomorrow is called hump day.
    17. MrXXXJoker
      MrXXXJoker
      You're welcome. :) Thank you for accepting.

Yes, he is badass isn't he? Glad you like it. :) The Joker is pretty much my favorite character from Batman, well, other than Batman of course, ha ha ha!

Talk to you soon. :excited:
    18. stoned-monkey
      stoned-monkey
      here's to Tuesday then! Monday's lazy little brother, so what are you doing now
    19. stoned-monkey
      stoned-monkey
      haha well thanks. How's your monday so far
    20. stoned-monkey
      stoned-monkey
      Boo! nobody likes mondays, its an evil evil day.
  • About