1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
krissy'shot
Birthday:
July 23
QA

krissy'shot

Resident Muse, Female, from currently, i'm running thru your head~

Dropped in to check out the activity. There wasn't any Jan 15, 2019

1. hoticecream
      hoticecream
      hello, my lovely friend
    2. BradleyA8
      BradleyA8
      Thanks for adding me krissy'shot hope to talk soon
    3. Mercutio
      Mercutio
      Too cute, Krissy; too cute! :P
    4. Mercutio
      Mercutio
      Hello, Krissy.
      I hadn't heard from you in awhile, so I thought I'd drop in and say, "Hello." Wanted to make sure you were doin' alright, my dear.
      I hope all is well, and if it's not, I'm always here to listen if you need to vent for awhile, or if you'd like a bit of advice on a situation, though that's purely optional. :P
      Take care, Krissy. Don't forget to have yourself a daily dse of fun'n'laughter, aye? ^_^

:rose::rose::rose:

-Merc
    5. Lookn4awillin1
      Lookn4awillin1
      Make room for it baby, center of the room.
    6. blacklabeldave
    7. blacklabeldave
    8. Lookn4awillin1
      Lookn4awillin1
      Thanks baby, that's what keeps me going and focused.
    9. redeyed
      redeyed
      Hey lady! I hope all is well!!!!!
    10. night ridder
      night ridder
      still a big fan of u
      x
    11. Lookn4awillin1
      Lookn4awillin1
      That will get the kink out...or kill me trying!!!
    12. krissy'shot
      krissy'shot
      :rolleyes:[IMG]:cool:
    13. Mercutio
      Mercutio
      Have you lost your mind, woman? Your quirkiness is what makes you who you are, and I know of several people that would greatly benefit from a dose of it! If you're unhappy, please, feel free to write to me. If you want my actual e-mail addy, I'll gladly give it to ya, hun.

I was here for the stories, but.. I don't really do much masturbating anymore. I'm.. I'm not satisfied with my relationships at this time, and sex is just.. a problem, really. So.. I thank you for the pic, Krissy, and I'll be sure to save it under a file with your name, but I won't add it to my rarely-used spank-bank - I would've in the past, don't get me wrong; you're absolutely gorgeous! I'm just not into orgasms anymore. They're not the same without someone you care for, ya know?

Feel free to just send me pics of your day-to-day life, your beautiful face, your new outfits, etc. I like being a part of my friends' lives, even if it's, sadly, over a great distance. ^_^

Take care, darlin'! :rose::kiss:
    14. Lookn4awillin1
      Lookn4awillin1
      3:23 will mold it baby, twice will break it...but being so good with my hands will be no problem fixing it!
    15. crazyazaindian
      crazyazaindian
      hiya beautiful hope you are good
    16. sxyslave
      sxyslave
      Hey there sexy! How's it going?
      [IMG]
    17. night ridder
      night ridder
      hello excellente hot girl
      wanting some nex pix plz
      miss u
      x
    18. Lookn4awillin1
      Lookn4awillin1
      I feel it pulsing strong.
    19. Lookn4awillin1
    20. WhaWhaWha
      WhaWhaWha
      Wasn't me I swear. You can't prove nuthin, see?
  • About

Birthday:
    July 23
    QA
    happily single

sex, music, sex, painting, sex, more music and more sex

Signature

YAY! THRILLED to see our hero Phelps on Subway commercials!
    *AS OF AUGUST 1, 2009, 20+ WORLD RECORDS*
    lmfao!!! i hope Big K is kickin their own asses!

captain jizz's little switch flicker*

Never underestimate my powers of persuasion...

~the only~