1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
Dinner
Last Activity:
Feb 10, 2011
Birthday:
Apr 13, 1987 (Age: 37)

Dinner

Grade 'A' Prime, Female, 37, from On the grill

Dinner was last seen:
Feb 10, 2011
    1. curiousgirl
      curiousgirl
      Hey Dinner! I'm glad you found my post on Doms useful. Me too when my friend gave it to me.
    2. Babyangel
      Babyangel
      I am excited as well, I have several gifts to give to the family and friends; it will be a large family Xmas as I've just divorced and the family will be using their best efforts to console me
    3. Babyangel
      Babyangel
      I'm good also, Just thought I hadn't said hi and been friendly in a while. Ready for Xmas?
    4. Babyangel
      Babyangel
      Hey, how are you? :D
    5. MFIC
      MFIC
      Thanks for the comment sweetie.
    6. Goldicocks
      Goldicocks
      I am OBSESSED with GaGa, she said, "Yes, [I would eat a burger made of human flesh for one day of world peace], BUT I MUST CLARIFY! I would not kill the person I would be eating, and it would have to be a cadaver of someone already passed... so I guess it would have to be... *giggles* AN OLD LADY BURGER" bwahahaha! Would you eat an old lady burger? Or how would you prefer your human flesh served?!
    7. armindias
    8. armindias
      armindias
      hey theres a horror movie a real good one when a guy eats another guy tied up to a bed its amazing if u wanna know ill tell u the name
    9. trekkie
      trekkie
      that's good, heres another.

A cannibal returned from a holiday missing a leg.
      "What happened?" asked his friend.
      "It was self catering." he replied.

------

i have others but their just horrible.
    10. trekkie
      trekkie
      hey Dinner.

got a joke for you:

3 cannibal's are eating a clown. one cannibal turns to the others and says "dose this taste funny to you"

PS, sorry if that offends you or anything.
    11. Leon1990
      Leon1990
      Oh i dont mind being disturbed frankly i like it as much as it can get to me.
    12. Leon1990
      Leon1990
      I just read your explanation on a post you truly fascinate me. In a good way i would love to talk to you some more about this if its ok you really are talented and theres something about this whole thing thats just so interesting. I would love to write about this whole fetish not talk about you or put it in a bad light its just so well interesting. But i will not write a word with out it being ok i will not link or post directly about you but i would use a bit of what i read and what you said mainly your reasons behind why its a turn on. But only if you agree too it i would not make a dime from it just for a blog i write witch you could read just not any one else here i like to keep my fantasy's and my real life apart. As some would never understand witch i know you can agree with. Sorry to post so much by the way i just cant get this out of my head.
    13. Leon1990
      Leon1990
      I dont think i have ever run across anything like it killing yes and even some by being killed by the pain be pleasure but death like that never. And i must admit i am very intruiged. By it and your self i honestly wanted to read more but i am afraid my mind cant take it. That last one did a number on my head and spirt i think it worried me that i was turned on by the girl being cooked by her boyfriend. And the words like falling asleep for the last time and her not feeling pain because she had been cooked. it was truly somthing.
    14. Leon1990
      Leon1990
      Well its just a bit strange that to be roasted alive is your fantasy i am really curious why it turns you on? This is not an insult i am really interested in why it turns you or others on. I have to hand it to you you are a very good writer i seek out disturbing things and nothing has ever got to me like that. I admit the thought of roasting some one is slightly a turn on but being roasted i have to admit as an writer and a story lover. You have massive talent you told a short simple story with out being overly violent it was sexy at times and yet but the end i was in tears an my heart was racing. While to you its just a fantasy i was slightly worried that some one or you might try it my last message was a bit to ruff. Its just fetishs are getting very violent and dangerous. And i am interested in why and why dieing is sexy?
    15. Leon1990
      Leon1990
      Mam if these are fantasy's of yours i have an open mind but your storys are truly disturbing. I do not want to be a jerk or mean but please seek professional help as soon as possible. THis is not an insult i am truly considerd for your well being.
    16. anon32599
      anon32599
      I want to do tasks for a domme girl. I can send pics as proof of completed tasks.
    17. othoth36
      othoth36
      wanna cam2cam ??
    18. steve03867
      steve03867
      I would love to come over and lick your bloody pussy after he has cum in you
    19. FUCKEN MONA
    20. Wimmers
      Wimmers
      I think I would prefer you in a cold salad, that way I would not have to cook you.:)
  • About

Birthday:
    Apr 13, 1987 (Age: 37)
    I'm a voraphile: http://forum.xnxx.com/showthread.php?t=180706