1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
Dinner
Last Activity:
Feb 10, 2011
Birthday:
Apr 13, 1987 (Age: 37)

Dinner

Grade 'A' Prime, Female, 37, from On the grill

Dinner was last seen:
Feb 10, 2011
    1. Mr.K Skins
      Mr.K Skins
      Saw this and thought of you lol

[IMG]
    2. WhaWhaWha
      WhaWhaWha
      Thought you might enjoy this

[IMG]
    3. Mr.K Skins
      Mr.K Skins
      Earlier:

I'm not particularly fond of the "visitor" messaging function for carrying on an actual conversation.

I'm glad you're happy. I hope I don't insult you by saying your turn ons are different from most folks, but the fact that you have someone who understands how to please you and satisfy your desires is terrific. It reinforces the cheesy cliche that there's someone out there for everyone. I think thats kinda nice lol.
    4. Mr.K Skins
      Mr.K Skins
      Haven't pm'ed anyone else lol. I just tried again. If it doesn't work this time, I'll just post it here.
    5. Mr.K Skins
      Mr.K Skins
      Yes I did and I replied.
    6. Mr.K Skins
      Mr.K Skins
      Tried sending you a pm again, let me know if you don't get it.
    7. Mr.K Skins
      Mr.K Skins
      I read your forum blog post "Submitting to my dark desires." I don't share your preferences so I didn't expect to be so interested, but it was compelling. I think it is a combination of being a true story and that you seem to have found someone who really gets you and makes you happy. At least I hope you are happy.

I will have to check out some of your stories.

I tried to send this by private message earlier but I'm not sure it actually went thru.
    8. Mr.K Skins
      Mr.K Skins
      You're a very interesting woman. I didn't think I would be intrigued by your story but I am, immensely.
    9. EmeraldGreen
      EmeraldGreen
      Hi,
      A question if I may. You said you got caught by your brother when you were 13 but you gave no particulars. My question: Did he tattle on you or maybe blackmail you or turn into a good brother?
    10. christina2706
      christina2706
      Thought you might like this. :)
      [IMG]
    11. smikis
      smikis
      Greetings From Great britain,,, :D
    12. WhiteWolf69
    13. WhiteWolf69
      WhiteWolf69
      ;kiss :rose: :kiss:
    14. WhiteWolf69
      WhiteWolf69
      I am good :) Ty
      I'm glad to see that you view your messages. :rose:
    15. WhiteWolf69
      WhiteWolf69
      Hey Dinner how are you this morning or night !
    16. WhiteWolf69
      WhiteWolf69
      sent you a friend request. I hope you don't mind.
    17. WhiteWolf69
      WhiteWolf69
      Just read your thread on canaballism.
      Very interesting and well written.
      Gives Me something to ponder.
      Thanks
    18. WhaWhaWha
      WhaWhaWha
      Oh yes. Today's sushi is nyotaimori.
    19. WhaWhaWha
      WhaWhaWha
      Mrry Christmas and Happy New Year.
      Here's a Christmas dinner done in your style.
      [IMG]
    20. curiousgirl
      curiousgirl
      The weird thing is, the guy who gave it to me ended up being a horrible Dom. I'm with someone fantastic now. Good luck to the two of you.
  • About

Birthday:
    Apr 13, 1987 (Age: 37)
    I'm a voraphile: http://forum.xnxx.com/showthread.php?t=180706