1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
Drooling
CA

Drooling

Sex Machine

Horny Sep 4, 2020

1. heinz82
      heinz82
      I love your cock. Xx
    2. mintyfresh
      mintyfresh
      thanks, as long as you return the favor, hot cock
    3. monkeymagic30
      monkeymagic30
      your cock is massive and incredible and basically driving me crazy, i can't stop thinking about it
    4. hakan333yildirim
      hakan333yildirim
      Hi Drooling.Your hot albums...You show me albums.I suck you, and you suck me...I long time deep fuck your ass, you super anal orgazm...and I cum your ass...You thinking? p.m. me please...
    5. Jacob42
      Jacob42
      Man, Love your albums. The beautiful beefy pics of your cock are HOT!
    6. yxxxes
      yxxxes
      hey add me, your pics are hot!
    7. axsiter
      axsiter
      I viewed all your pics and decided I would love to suck your delicious cock! I would swallow all the cum!
    8. fantazier
      fantazier
      Thanks for the comments. I'd love to have you do all those things. As long as I got to repay the favor
    9. axsiter
      axsiter
      Glad you like my cocks head! I like your cock too and would love to have you in my throat! And would love to swallow your load!
    10. axsiter
      axsiter
      Thanks for your comment on my picture! I love to suck cock!
    11. Robin80
      Robin80
      Hi just checked out your pics again. WOW I can't stop playing with myself when I see them pm for sum fun mmmm
    12. Robin80
      Robin80
      Seem u droped by thought I'd say hi
    13. kink-eeee
      kink-eeee
      The first thing I suggest is that you shave your Cock, balls & "Booty Hole" baby smooth as you never know where my tongue is going to be :-o ... & I Hate hair in my mouth.:eek: (hint, hint) ;) :) Then take some pics of your baby smooth Rock Hard Shaved Cock & post them in an album on your Profile page. :-E
    14. !!!sexy!!!
      !!!sexy!!!
      thanks for ur comment
    15. kink-eeee
      kink-eeee
      Only a 521 on the "Kink Test" huh :eek: ... I guess we're gonna have to work together to get that score up. ;) :twisted: :-E
    16. deidre79
      deidre79
      :) very nice, thank you
    17. hot-turkman
      hot-turkman
      drooling come and get my cock to your mouth
    18. gottaride
      gottaride
      fucking great cock pix! post more!
    19. Southernman
      Southernman
      Hey! I love the pics! Let me kno if u have MSN or Yahoo and u wanna chat!
    20. rockass
      rockass
      just stoping by to say hi and love your pix!!!!!
  • About

CA
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Im 28 and want to try something new and have some fun

Wakeboarding

Signature

edging, who wants to help