1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
babyangel194

babyangel194

XNXX's Purple Passion, Female

1. DarethMortuus
      DarethMortuus
      Hmm, ok I guess. Life has been very up and down. At the moment it's somewhere in the middle. But, hearing from you again has definitely been a lift to my day :excited:. My current job is nearly over. So I need to find something new. I am thinking about moving to a different state, for a fresh start.
      Still haven't even gotten so much as a hug in about 6 months, which is driving me crazy.
      But, I'm trying to improve. That's all I can do really :)
    2. DarethMortuus
      DarethMortuus
      :excited: *snuggles close and kisses my angel softly*
    3. DarethMortuus
      DarethMortuus
      Of course hunni. I was worried I'd never hear from you again, you were gone so long :'(. You're my favourite lady on here and never EVER forget that :)
    4. DarethMortuus
      DarethMortuus
      awww *kisses it better* Sorry hunni. That was harsh. *cuddles you close* I still luv ya. Promise :)
    5. DarethMortuus
      DarethMortuus
      and you should have been busy fucking me! tsk tsk :p. Well, if you had of gotten certain programs working, we could have kept in touch :p
    6. DarethMortuus
      DarethMortuus
      :) *pulls you into my arms and holds you* How have you been my lover? :)
    7. DarethMortuus
      DarethMortuus
      Hunni, you're back!!! :excited: I've missed you so much :(. *snuggles you close and kisses you passionately*
    8. DarethMortuus
      DarethMortuus
      I really miss you :(
    9. Critter79
      Critter79
      Gamer girl! The best type :). I see you're into engineering, good field. I recently graduated with my degree in Mechanical Engineering and a Literature minor. Sent you a friend request, hope to hear back. Take care!
    10. madgudlukin
      madgudlukin
      hey cutie lets chat
    11. DarethMortuus
    12. DarethMortuus
      DarethMortuus
      *poke* :( I hope you're doing ok hon. I miss you.
    13. Manualman829
      Manualman829
      Baby your mail is full so I haven't been able to write you back
    14. younghungstud
      younghungstud
      mmm i can wait sexy, i will fuck you over and over.
    15. formerly vodkanoj
      formerly vodkanoj
      Thanks for friend acceptance... :):rose:
    16. DrewLongstrider
      DrewLongstrider
      hey there!
      you are welcome, sexy thing;)--I will take a look again then:)
    17. DrewLongstrider
      DrewLongstrider
      Hi Baby, its good to see you again:):kiss:
    18. DarethMortuus
      DarethMortuus
      :) Been missing you my baby
    19. DarethMortuus
      DarethMortuus
      :) *lays next to my beautiful baby, with a huge grin on my face*
    20. DarethMortuus
      DarethMortuus
      :D kisses you back and pulls you closer, wrapping my arms around you