1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
warbeast
Birthday:
Feb 24, 1990 (Age: 34)
    1. BlaqBytch062259
      BlaqBytch062259
      I is here to play witchu mista warbeast
      1. warbeast likes this.
    2. BlaqBytch062259
      BlaqBytch062259
      I is here mista warbeast
      1. warbeast likes this.
    3. BrandiDelicious
      BrandiDelicious
      Tomorrow I have ball. Good for you for going to the gym!
    4. BrandiDelicious
      BrandiDelicious
      good thanks and you?
    5. BrandiDelicious
      BrandiDelicious
      Hello, long time no see. :)
    6. "Naughty"
      "Naughty"
      Baby I have never been on the market...Baby going very well,thank you....How you doin'?
    7. dominatemeplease
      dominatemeplease
      Not yet....working overtime to make some money to do it right.
    8. dominatemeplease
      dominatemeplease
      I've not had a chance yet....but i will. Thank you.
    9. "Naughty"
      "Naughty"
      Baby hubby and I are all good,thanks for asking hun...No pix for a while anyway,but I promise I will post more.
    10. "Naughty"
      "Naughty"
      Thank you for your friendship
    11. "Naughty"
    12. Twistedsister
      Twistedsister
      Sorry havent been on lately, been getting pestering mail from noobs wanting to know if i like incest or pedo rubbish, so i stopped logging for a while as these repulse me.
      Kim
    13. "Naughty"
      "Naughty"
      I've had no sickness hun...Which i guess is a good thing I guess,as i've heard one can be very ill...I'm feeling fanatsic ready for anything....How you doin'?
    14. "Naughty"
      "Naughty"
      I'll still be around every now and then hun,I just won't be posting pix for a while thats all...I would like to get to know you also.
    15. "Naughty"
      "Naughty"
      Thank you for your nice words...I will still be on every now and then.
    16. BrandiDelicious
      BrandiDelicious
      I sent you my e-mail in a pm.
    17. BrandiDelicious
      BrandiDelicious
      goodnight and sleep well.
    18. BrandiDelicious
      BrandiDelicious
      what did you have in mind?
    19. BrandiDelicious
      BrandiDelicious
      Thanks sweetie