1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
neko_niece
Last Activity:
Nov 8, 2023
Home Page:

neko_niece

Sex Machine, Female

neko_niece was last seen:
Nov 8, 2023
    1. Hammyofdoom
      Hammyofdoom
      Just wanted to say I love the Neko thats in your profile picture :D
    2. Mr10135
      Mr10135
      It's been so long since u have posted here. I hope you're doing ok.
    3. Alexnxxm
      Alexnxxm
      HEY :) We haven't talked in AGES! XD how have you been?
    4. dragonmasterman
      dragonmasterman
      I did and I just installed one in my liveing room. Im so excyted.
    5. dragonmasterman
      dragonmasterman
      Have you ever wanted a striper pole in your house?
    6. twolf256
      twolf256
      I saw you in the forums and liked your name and thought your avatar was cute
    7. dragonmasterman
      dragonmasterman
      lol you just so cute arent you. lol
    8. Mr10135
      Mr10135
      How are you doing today?
    9. Mr10135
      Mr10135
      O_O;
      Hi. <=(^_^)=>
    10. Mr10135
      Mr10135
      Hey, LETS DO IT! NOW NOW NOW! RIGHT HERE! O_O;
    11. dragonmasterman
      dragonmasterman
      Well just remember im eagerly awaiting the new chapters and/or new stories.
    12. Mr10135
      Mr10135
      Glad to hear. I'm doing good at this moment. Tired, but managing. Anything new?
    13. Mr10135
      Mr10135
      Perhaps, so, how are you doing?
    14. Mr10135
      Mr10135
      To be honest, I don't know. I just wanted to say it cause I was mad bored and that's my way of saying, "Hello."

Strange world we live at.

(\(^_^)/)
    15. Mr10135
      Mr10135
      I wasn't referring to cybering. Silly neko_niece :D
    16. Mr10135
      Mr10135
      Hey sexy, how about we get it on :}
    17. dragonmasterman
      dragonmasterman
      Hay when are you going to get more chapters done for Summer Magic and Confessions. Im eagerly awaiting chapter 4 for both. Also I love your special word its cute and adorable.
    18. Blue.
      Blue.
      Hello ^_^
    19. dragonmasterman
      dragonmasterman
      No just one but it was good and when i have the time ill read the other one. I havent read the harrey potter one but i read the ron and herminey one.
    20. dragonmasterman
      dragonmasterman
      I have to say it again damb your a good wrighter. I love your stories. You know I have read about a dozen Harrey Potter stories out there but yours is by far the best ones I have had the pleasur of reading.
  • About

Home Page:
    http://www.asstr.org/~loli

Signature

Seesaw swingin' with the boys in the school, And your feet flyin' up in the air
    I sing "Hey diddle diddle" Put your kitty in the middle of the swing Like you didn't care.
    "Walk This Way" ~ Aerosmith