1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
Carri
    1. Metal Man
      Metal Man
      I do hope so. Sweet dreams my lady. xXx :kiss:
    2. Metal Man
      Metal Man
      Sorry for the long response time. Computer went nut's, so i tried my phone which didn't let me post.....Sorry if i killed the mood.

:kiss:
    3. fearny524
      fearny524
      I'll text ya xxx
    4. fearny524
      fearny524
      Hope you're ok, can see you're busy, sorry I was quiet today, Matthew cut his head and ended up in hospital, catch you later maybe xxx
    5. Metal Man
      Metal Man
      Just stopped by to give you a hug and a kiss :kiss:
    6. Old Man
      Old Man
      Just a quick hello and to wish you a happy weekend full of pleasure.....LOL
    7. Military Mech
      Military Mech
      I saw in a post you mentioned you are a Nursing Student. How far along? I've been a Nurse for 3yrs now. It is defiantly not a job for the feint of heart
    8. Ed Itor
      Ed Itor
      You have an eye for the camera.
    9. ABEODD
      ABEODD
      Nah it's okay. I was just wanting to check your tooth was better. Catch you around. :)
    10. ABEODD
      ABEODD
      Hope you're okay Carri....... :)
    11. Cockateer
      Cockateer
      Well, why don't you come over here? ;)
    12. Cockateer
      Cockateer
      I'm happy to hear that.

Me, well, busy. I have to rebuild some rooms in the cellar, will take a break now. I need a sandwich and some coffee.
    13. Cockateer
      Cockateer
      I just visited your photography album, very nice. :kiss:

How are you? Do you feel better?
    14. kiwiboy
      kiwiboy
      did my pic go thru? xxx
    15. kiwiboy
      kiwiboy
      did you get my message :)
    16. kiwiboy
      kiwiboy
      i dont mind showing that... just not for everyone to see! can i private message u?
    17. kiwiboy
      kiwiboy
      i didnt realise you had pics.... :p

of course u can ask for your own private picture, just tell me what u want to see

xxx
    18. kiwiboy
      kiwiboy
      i dont have many photos on here... but i could take one especially for u if u want?
    19. kiwiboy
      kiwiboy
      what if i was above you? what would you say :)
    20. kiwiboy
      kiwiboy
      hello :)

saw u on the "would you honestly fuck the person above you" thread...

damn i wish u were above me :)
  • About

Sexual Orientation:
    N/D

Signature

"I advocate glamour. Every day. Every minute." -Dita Von Teese

:rose::rose::rose: