1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
bluejademoon91
Last Activity:
Nov 27, 2012

bluejademoon91

Amateur , Female

bluejademoon91 was last seen:
Nov 27, 2012
    1. syckoboi
      syckoboi
      hi beautiful. how are you? i read your post and would love to breed you. if you want to chat some more feel free to PM me.
    2. hornyinwny91
      hornyinwny91
      Id love to give you a baby but one problem your not real if you are pm me an we'll talk
    3. reatyboy
      reatyboy
      Hi! Id love to get in touch with you....I got MSN SKYPE YAHOO...
      Heres a pic of me: 21 M, hope to hear from ya[IMG]
    4. realbigdawg
      realbigdawg
      Wow sweetie ur body is so hot i would love to have my face between those legs pleasuring u thanx for the pics hope.to.see more
    5. hornyguy232386
      hornyguy232386
      i would love to fill you with my seed...lovely pictures you have
    6. tinmaine
      tinmaine
      hey hottie lets chat :)
    7. thedudetick
      thedudetick
      Do u have yahoo or skype
    8. prince6112002in
    9. Credo28
      Credo28
      hey, do you wanna talk? I'm sohorribly horny right now, and i'm on yahoo. slamberoux @yahoo.co.uk, or you can give me ur yahoo or msn and i'll add you.
    10. mfarr011
    11. bigbkap
      bigbkap
      i'd like to fill you up with cum
    12. younghungstud
      younghungstud
      i have a video of me cumming you would be prego for sure sexy
    13. hotjohn4321
      hotjohn4321
      Welcome:rose::rose: and I hope you find all you are looking for but if not check out my stories.
    14. pete379
    15. big jase
      big jase
      hi feel free to add me to msn, or can stick to pm's here... look forward to chatting with
    16. shotgun82
      shotgun82
      Just want to say hello and drop me a line if you like.
  • About