1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
naughtygirl666
Birthday:
April 15

naughtygirl666

The beautiful game's Red temptress, Female, from UK

1. pegasus09
      pegasus09
      Only when you administer it by hand, and object takes away the pleasure of your touch. Lol anyhow im tired and dont want to be working :(
    2. pegasus09
      pegasus09
      Well you spanked me with them so of course i have something against them. Big enough for two to play under?
    3. pegasus09
      pegasus09
      You cant eat your blanky and novelty slippers are not appropriate for rocking chairs
    4. pegasus09
      pegasus09
      Lol it was defo the rocking motion. Admit it you want. Your own with a tartan blanket and matching slippers
    5. pegasus09
      pegasus09
      See now you want a rocking chair of your own :)
    6. pegasus09
      pegasus09
      So my soothing. Rocking with your head in my lap worked?
    7. pegasus09
    8. pegasus09
      pegasus09
      See im not terrible after all
    9. pegasus09
      pegasus09
      So i can stroke your head soothing away all your troubles as i rock softly in my chair.
    10. pegasus09
      pegasus09
      Lol no thats want your head in my lap :)
    11. pegasus09
      pegasus09
      *tuts* get your mind out the gutter red one.
      Yay i get to say that to you.
    12. jack61189
      jack61189
      Well it football season soon babe, bet your excited!
    13. origen01
      origen01
      lol, I guess you're right.

I don't think the thread will go far though....
    14. pegasus09
      pegasus09
      I work with five Irish guys, guess who they all support? and they go everyweek. Now if you dont mind its bloody cold in this water, i think i better get out.
    15. pegasus09
      pegasus09
      Like all those Liverpool fans who come across on the ferry from Ireland every game. Face it your a glory hunters team just like United.
      *hears the thin ice cracking underneath him*
    16. pegasus09
      pegasus09
      i am not sad.... And my team is not crap, its a team built on loyal support not glory hunters like the likes of Ar£enal, Chelsae, United and Liverpool.
    17. pegasus09
      pegasus09
      No taste or understanding of sport. No wonder you support Liverpool.
    18. pegasus09
      pegasus09
      Well simply minds do struggle with the complexities of the game. And what about Rugby?
      I will be sat in my rocking chair watching the rugby world cup this September :)
    19. pegasus09
      pegasus09
      Its your moth thats getting washed out lol
    20. Distant Lover
      Distant Lover
      Hi, Sweetheart. It's nice to hear from you again. :kiss:
  • About

Birthday:
    April 15
    Pantheress with claws..

Gym, Football, Partying and Reading

Signature

Ng :kiss::kiss:

Devilish Angel :-E - has no keeper; is watched over by my archangel Pegasus x

Mess with the bunny or grumps and you have one hell of an angry angel on your case ;)

I'm just me, if you don't like it..just keep on walking!!!

Verified Woman of XNXX ^_^