1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
bluejademoon91
Last Activity:
Nov 27, 2012

bluejademoon91

Amateur , Female

bluejademoon91 was last seen:
Nov 27, 2012
    1. gregminor
      gregminor
      sorry i asked for a photo in another thread. Than find you have three amazing pics here in your album. If you message me back, so i know you are sincere, i will immediately begin working on that gb you asked about. I will have to be selective as there will be hundreds wanting on that list!
    2. scottishlad01
    3. syckoboi
      syckoboi
      hi beautiful. how are you?
    4. Credo28
      Credo28
      hey babe, yahoo me-- slamberoux@ yahoo.co.uk
    5. MrBigFoot
    6. heartbreakhunter
      heartbreakhunter
      hi,

come baby it's showtime.
    7. crazylee
      crazylee
      Love your tits! Wud be great to cum over them
    8. throbbing_rod
      throbbing_rod
      Hi, how are you? Your pics are so hot, your beautiful! Hit me up if your in the mood to chat!
    9. mfarr011
    10. nigel101
      nigel101
      Very nice pics, love to play with you...
    11. bigcraig
      bigcraig
      hi sexy do u like to play on cams i would love to cum for u:kiss::kiss:
    12. hbkcam
      hbkcam
      hi there.. chat sometime ?
    13. dunc22xx
      dunc22xx
      heya 33 m lookin for fun hit me up on yahoo smurfsup64
    14. Critter79
      Critter79
      Hiya,

Your inbox is full but I sent you a message on yahoo (BirdofPrey79). Let me know if you're interested in chatting (I can provide pictures, I just don't keep face shots here). Take care :)
    15. Kurdish_dude
      Kurdish_dude
      i saw your album .. and you are AMAZING .. i would love to get to know u .. pm me with you yahoo :X
    16. burtybob
      burtybob
      You are a very sexy women and I'd love to help you with your fantasy of being fucked by many people.
    17. livdnsouth
      livdnsouth
      You are so sexy....
    18. chd_wiley
      chd_wiley
      dam girl. u r sexy!!!! i would love ti fill you up
    19. Deicide6669
      Deicide6669
      i friended you so you could see my pics
    20. Spankme555
      Spankme555
      I would fill you up baby as much as you needed!!
  • About