1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
naughtygirl666
Birthday:
April 15

naughtygirl666

The beautiful game's Red temptress, Female, from UK

1. 69magpie
      69magpie
      Dang...I could hear you you silly thing, I just wanted to hear you a bit clearer, and where's pudly accent :( .......I had the nanny nap instead, now am off to bed proper like.
    2. arizona1664
      arizona1664
      we are top of the table!!!
    3. arizona1664
      arizona1664
      aww...sorry babe...how are ya?? Not a good start to the season...:(
    4. 69magpie
      69magpie
      maybe you need a nanny nap..
    5. 69magpie
      69magpie
      A feeble excuse...lol
    6. 69magpie
      69magpie
      Come on, what sort of attitude is that....you're a Livapudlian i thought they didn't give up so easily...
    7. 69magpie
      69magpie
      Have you listened to it?...hard to understand and it's not the accent
    8. 69magpie
      69magpie
      Take three..get to it ;)
    9. jack61189
      jack61189
      well evens isn't a bad start
    10. SilverLycan
      SilverLycan
      Hi NG! Thanks for the compliment, I like your pictures too. I like the tattoo, and your pretty eyes. :D
    11. jack61189
      jack61189
      Love the new pics, have I already said that? that first one was very tantalising
    12. Destor
      Destor
    13. billblondel344
      billblondel344
      sorry if I come on as curt but I am straight to the point ,,YOU are very nice and good looking also,,:rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::kiss::kiss::kiss:
    14. pis742
      pis742
      Nice pics sweetie :)
    15. Cockateer
      Cockateer
      It's nice to hear that you're okay. I think the last time something like that happened Margaret Thatcher :eek: was in power.
    16. Cockateer
      Cockateer
      What the hell is going on in the UK? "Poor kids" who use Blackberry etc. to discuss which shops and houses they want to plunder and burn down next. Sad sad sad...

I hope you're fine, take care please! :kiss:
    17. billblondel344
      billblondel344
      sorry, you look very nice,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::kiss:;)
    18. pegasus09
      pegasus09
      Not too bad at all. As for the week, well this country is crazy. Thinking i may not bother to go saturday.
    19. 69magpie
      69magpie
      G'day Matey...Hope you and your family are safe...
    20. origen01
      origen01
      Stay safe, naughtygirl....
  • About

Birthday:
    April 15
    Pantheress with claws..

Gym, Football, Partying and Reading

Signature

Ng :kiss::kiss:

Devilish Angel :-E - has no keeper; is watched over by my archangel Pegasus x

Mess with the bunny or grumps and you have one hell of an angry angel on your case ;)

I'm just me, if you don't like it..just keep on walking!!!

Verified Woman of XNXX ^_^