1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
naughtygirl666
Birthday:
April 15

naughtygirl666

The beautiful game's Red temptress, Female, from UK

1. pegasus09
      pegasus09
      *dons genie outfit* (no snide remarks about the belly Ive grown thankyou) your wish is my command *clicks fingers and asks where you want to be whisked away to*
    2. pegasus09
      pegasus09
      grrrr not that bastard, fucking with you now is he? Always has to be annoying someone. Tell life to go pester someone else, I want red one back.
    3. naughtygirl666
      naughtygirl666
      That would be life.
    4. pegasus09
      pegasus09
      short abrubt answers today then, not even questioing my beleif that spurs are a league winning side? And no smiley faces. Who stole my red one?
    5. pegasus09
      pegasus09
      You know we will, no need to hope. Ive sent the order through to Harry, red one needs cheering up so we better spank the mancs.
    6. pegasus09
      pegasus09
      luck! we dont need luck, our class will shine through as we thump the manc as if they are Hearts
    7. pegasus09
      pegasus09
      Well thankfully we keep them locked up. Dont worry, spurs will warm your heart tonight red one
    8. pegasus09
      pegasus09
      Need a bunny hug?
    9. smcaaphd
    10. justpassingthru
      justpassingthru
      Good day Ng . Hope all is well in your world and the day is being kind to you .
    11. ABEODD
      ABEODD
      :-D. Hello
    12. pegasus09
      pegasus09
      Morning red one of to work i go
    13. pegasus09
      pegasus09
      Hello stranger
    14. arizona1664
      arizona1664
      ok it's early days I guess!!!
    15. arizona1664
      arizona1664
      We'll be playing you next season!!!
    16. jack61189
      jack61189
      That didn't work then...
    17. jack61189
      jack61189
      Right, I might just stay up all night and wait for you to log on!
    18. pegasus09
      pegasus09
      Hey red one xx how you keeping? Im so busy I make a maternity ward look like a place of serene tranquility ;) which of course it is when your running the show.
    19. stumbler
      stumbler
      I mean I don't consider other people rude for accidents when I'm actually often rude on purpose.
    20. scott_likes
      scott_likes
      Haha nice pictures ;)
  • About

Birthday:
    April 15
    Pantheress with claws..

Gym, Football, Partying and Reading

Signature

Ng :kiss::kiss:

Devilish Angel :-E - has no keeper; is watched over by my archangel Pegasus x

Mess with the bunny or grumps and you have one hell of an angry angel on your case ;)

I'm just me, if you don't like it..just keep on walking!!!

Verified Woman of XNXX ^_^