1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice

camelips

Amateur , Female, from usa, but sorry I don't cam, skype or meet people o

camelips was last seen:
Dec 16, 2012
    1. longrider1964
      longrider1964
      Love incest chat pm me trade emails
    2. ABEODD
      ABEODD
      Wicked taste in pictures. Loved your album :)
    3. esegrande
      esegrande
      anytime! wish i could see more of the milf that you are ;)
    4. philphilphil1989
      philphilphil1989
      heyy, how're you? x
    5. muisie86
      muisie86
      hi saw your post in group want real incest. i really liked it, would love to chat and swop ideas. PM me please.
    6. camelips
      camelips
      what is your name on IM? What is your email...i would add you bet have to make sure...lol
    7. DarethMortuus
      DarethMortuus
      Not gunna accept my adds on IM? :(
    8. DarethMortuus
      DarethMortuus
      Lol I just look at peoples posts when I see some one I think I might find interesting. Usually gives me some indication if there is anything in common :)
    9. DarethMortuus
      DarethMortuus
      I saw one of your posts somewhere and thought I would have a look and do a bit of snooping :P.
    10. DarethMortuus
      DarethMortuus
      You're awesome hon ;). Love a woman with a sex drive :D. Also love the zoo fetish ;)
    11. fillyluv
      fillyluv
      Hae a great day at work! If you ever want to chat and look at anime (I have tons) let me know. I'm on yahoo
    12. fillyluv
      fillyluv
      Loved your comment in the anime thread. Would love to hear about those memories ;)
    13. dogman51
      dogman51
      you look great and you are into some of the same things as me
    14. redrib
      redrib
      awesome rack in the album pic
    15. Iloveass69
      Iloveass69
      hey sexy ;)
    16. capn
      capn
      Hey sexy, I love your pics and the naughty stuff you're into. Hit me up if you wanna chat...
    17. Charlie_creamer
      Charlie_creamer
      I wanted to say something more intelligent, but I have to admit, my interst in in YOUR camel liips and how you like them enjoyed for mutual satisfaction.
    18. knotsrit
      knotsrit
      My wife and I are in Sebring,FL in the winter months. We would like to join you.
      Dick
    19. Iloveass69
      Iloveass69
      i added you on yahoo ;)
    20. Charlie_creamer
      Charlie_creamer
      Good evening. I am interested in creative cyber partners. I am an older man with a variety of kinks and love to chat or email.
  • About

usa, but sorry I don't cam, skype or meet people o
    a bi, married 2 yrs, no kids, 5'4", 126 lbs (on any given day...lol), 36d, 34, 35 (see pic)

sex...lol...computer games, tv and movies....dancing...parites