1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
naughtygirl666
Birthday:
April 15

naughtygirl666

The beautiful game's Red temptress, Female, from UK

1. ABEODD
      ABEODD
      Ha ha. Good times. Guess I missed my chance to take advantage of your drunken state..... ;-)
    2. csully
      csully
      You are most welcome.
    3. ABEODD
      ABEODD
      Yep it's definitely night. But if I said 'Night Ma'am' it would be like saying goodbye rather than hello........... :P
    4. Distant Lover
      Distant Lover
      I do not like to see decent posters get flamed. I particularly do not like to see pretty ladies like you get flamed. :)
    5. ABEODD
      ABEODD
      Grrrrrr ;)
      Evenin' Ma'am
    6. rockgod1986
      rockgod1986
      hey hun where abouts are you from in the uk then? :)
    7. pegasus09
      pegasus09
      O bunny, bunny! Wherefore art thou Bunny?
      Deny thy father and refuse thy spurs;
      Or, if thou wilt not, be but sworn my love,
      And I'll no llonger be a scouser

:) morning red one. Work is keeping me far too busy, grrrr. Looked at the gym next to work, after the dressing down you gave me, and at £70 a month I will not be training in their poncy lycra clad showroom. May just have to wait till i move and set-up a gym in my new place, when we find one we like.
    8. Saborg
      Saborg
      Same shit different day for me here. As i always put it, Just another day in paradise. lol
    9. pegasus09
      pegasus09
      See youve been busy fighting for your beleifs all day. Hope it hasnt ground you down. We always need people with a different view to the masses, helps ensure we take the blinkers off. Im sure youve made at least one person stop and think today. And maybe next time their shopping they will think twice before picking up those cheap battery farmed eggs or chicken breasts.
    10. deviousdave
      deviousdave
      No thankyou necessary. I must admit it is nice to debate someone with a difference of opinion without it resorting to name calling. Usually it is Baller16 calling me a douche, fucktard or dipshit.
    11. Distant Lover
      Distant Lover
      Sure thing, Sweetheart. :kiss:
    12. Saborg
      Saborg
      sorry babe, hello and how are you ;)
    13. ABEODD
      ABEODD
      Me too. Climb in here for a cuddle?
    14. ABEODD
      ABEODD
      Work soon. Whats your excuse' :-P
    15. ABEODD
      ABEODD
      Morning Sexy.... :-)
    16. cachico
      cachico
      superb photos let me know if you care to chat sometime
    17. pegasus09
      pegasus09
      :) :) :) :) thqnks for making the boys first game a triump xx
    18. 19idky84
      19idky84
      Good luck today!x
    19. Baddog_WOOF
      Baddog_WOOF
      Smile and spread your legs and I'll tell you after I bury my face between your thighs until you beg to me to stop :)
    20. Baddog_WOOF
      Baddog_WOOF
      I am sure you are very tasty :)
  • About

Birthday:
    April 15
    Pantheress with claws..

Gym, Football, Partying and Reading

Signature

Ng :kiss::kiss:

Devilish Angel :-E - has no keeper; is watched over by my archangel Pegasus x

Mess with the bunny or grumps and you have one hell of an angry angel on your case ;)

I'm just me, if you don't like it..just keep on walking!!!

Verified Woman of XNXX ^_^