1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
JacknCarol
Last Activity:
Sep 1, 2017
Home Page:
Employed

JacknCarol

Sex Lover, from Texas

We play well with others :) Feb 10, 2015

JacknCarol was last seen:
Sep 1, 2017
    1. csully
      csully
      Hey baby how are this wonderful morning going thru snowy flagstaff az this morning. I will be in your state tonite but to far north.
    2. JacknCarol
      JacknCarol
      Thank you Csully, and good morning to you too :kiss:
      Carol
    3. csully
      csully
      Love the new pics jackn carol
    4. csully
      csully
      Good morning beautiful
    5. csully
      csully
      Sounds like fun to me carol and I did check your place on the web. I liked it very much
    6. JacknCarol
      JacknCarol
      Csully, mmmm, I bet we would have a fun 3some together :excited: You know if you want to see more of our fun you can check our little place on the web, we have a lot of our fun posted there ;) Maybe Jack can even shoot a video of our fun with you when we play :kiss:

Hi Milo! Yum! :excited:That sure is a delicious gif you posted for us, thank you :kiss:
      Carol
    7. milo91
      milo91
      hi babe
      [IMG]
    8. csully
      csully
      Well thank you dear. I so want to join your fun one day. Thanks again sexy lady
    9. JacknCarol
      JacknCarol
      Mmm, you are welcum Test :kiss: You are one sexy man :excited:

Csully, has anyone ever told you that you have a beautiful cock? I'm soo glad you're enjoying our fun!:excited:
      Carol
    10. csully
      csully
      Wow I just blew a big load looking at all your picture. Aw your like the perfect woman.
    11. csully
      csully
      Well hello I see your online how are you today
    12. csully
      csully
      Would love to play with you two. Great album carol is so sexy
    13. Test1001
      Test1001
      ty for the add
    14. JacknCarol
      JacknCarol
      Hmm, maybe that pic is a tad bit to explicit for some folks...how about this one instead?
      [IMG]
    15. JacknCarol
      JacknCarol
      Thanks Rexxracer, but she's not nasty, she is sooo sweet! ^5

Loadforwa, thanks, we always have a lot of fun!

Timfree, thanks, I love watching my wife have fun too!
      Jack

[IMG]
    16. timfree
      timfree
      Love the updates!
    17. loadforwg
      loadforwg
      like the pics. look like fun!
    18. Rexxracerr
      Rexxracerr
      Gotta love those nasty girls xxxxxxxs
    19. JacknCarol
      JacknCarol
      Comment away Cockateer, comment away, I love comments, especially sexy ones that make me wet :)
      Carol
    20. Cockateer
      Cockateer
      I just noticed there are new pictures in your album, waiting for my comments...
  • About

Home Page:
    http://www.sensualsanctuary.com
    Employed
    Sexual Orientation:
    N/D
    We are a married couple, male and female, and we love to play with others!
    Carol is Bi and Jack is straight but not homophobic. We are adventurous and love to explore boundaries :)

Signature

All couples should have a hobby...;) this is ours...http://www.sensualsanctuary.com