1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
MyraFoil
Last Activity:
Jul 24, 2015

MyraFoil

Sex Lover, from The Netherlands, europe

MyraFoil was last seen:
Jul 24, 2015
    1. Nobody 69
      Nobody 69
      DM me please
    2. Dave all night sex
    3. el hakim issam
      el hakim issam
      very hot and sexy
    4. GeeDee
      GeeDee
      prachtige foto's
      als je zin hebt in wat sex in Brussel....
      :-)
    5. bobflowers
      bobflowers
      Thx for the Add
    6. scottINla
      scottINla
      Your photo albums are very impressive, do you plan on posting more? I would enjoy seeing more of you...
    7. jmzmckn
      jmzmckn
      hello all anyone wana fuck talk or more than talk with someone from trinidad in the caribbean?
    8. csully
      csully
      Hot body
    9. scottishlad01
      scottishlad01
      nice pcitures :)
    10. Lambeats99
      Lambeats99
      No worrys. Would you like to chat sometime Xx
    11. Lambeats99
      Lambeats99
      wow fantastic body etc. love older women x
    12. PJ-DOWN UNDER
      PJ-DOWN UNDER
      OK STILL LOOKING HOT AS ALWAYS BABE
    13. PJ-DOWN UNDER
      PJ-DOWN UNDER
      WHATS UP MYRAFOIL
    14. PJ-DOWN UNDER
    15. ebenezzer
      ebenezzer
      my pleasure babes, your pictures are amazing x
    16. PJ-DOWN UNDER
      PJ-DOWN UNDER
      KEEP IT CUMING BABE YOU LOOK HOT
    17. Wimmers
      Wimmers
      I love the way you say men as well as women,:excited: maybe that is the origin of "Going Dutch"?
    18. joey7272
      joey7272
      Shot load after load all over
    19. PJ-DOWN UNDER
      PJ-DOWN UNDER
      I THINK YOU ARE A STAR BABE
    20. Wimmers
      Wimmers
      Hi Myra I see you are from Holland so would you mind answering this for me?

They say the Dutch have become so sex mad that they have turned the historical dam "Hans Brinker" put his finger in; into a "Glory Hole".

Is there any truth in this?:)
  • About

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I'm a harsh pain and perverted lust slave slut

Sex, bdsm, rapelay, stranglation, hanging, torture, sexual abuse, ect. All this to be done to me.