1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
naughtygirl666
Birthday:
April 15

naughtygirl666

The beautiful game's Red temptress, Female, from UK

1. Krieg
      Krieg
      Heilsa and good Jule to you
      [IMG]
    2. Cockateer
      Cockateer
      Aw, thank you so much, my friend. I also wish you a Merry Christmas, hope you'll enjoy yourself and get a lot of presents!
      How is my naughty girl doing? We haven't spoken for ages. :kiss::kiss::kiss:

[IMG]
    3. Prowler86
      Prowler86
      Thank you, hope you have a good one as well :)
    4. Jamie90
      Jamie90
      Merry Christmas to you too sweetie...thanks for thinking of me and I hope you get everything you want as well! :kiss:

[IMG]
    5. ABEODD
      ABEODD
      Awww thanks. You too. Lovely to hear from you :-p
    6. umpire2
      umpire2
      And you have a NAUGHTY Christmas!
    7. Whitey44
      Whitey44
      Naughtygirl,

Have yourself a great Christmas too!

Thanks ,

Whitey :)
    8. Distant Lover
      Distant Lover
      Thank you, Gorgeous.
    9. arizona1664
      arizona1664
      aww..sweet!

you too my darling.....
      [IMG]
    10. Carrie Joslin
      Carrie Joslin
      Thank you, sweetie... I'm happy to be your friend!:rose:
    11. ShakeZula
      ShakeZula
      If you click on the little arrow next to his name in the quotes it will take you to the exact post in the thread.
    12. beninabox
      beninabox
      He is either a some kind of idiot with a brain injury or the greatest troll this site has ever seen. Either way, if you admire and defend him, that is on you.
    13. beninabox
      beninabox
      And get over yourself with the idea that there is some "pack" of people bullying baller. That is so fucking retarded it borders on delusional. There are simply are very large number of people that are fed up with his bullshit. Big difference. But if you acknowledge that, if makes if harder for you not to worship him as some kind of martyr.
    14. beninabox
      beninabox
      This has been going on for longer than I have been on the forum. I can tell you that for me it began when baller attacked a fair innocuous comment I made and then proceeded to lose his shit when I pointed out how ridiculous he was. I have watched him repeat that process literally hundreds of times with myself and others on the forum. To the point where I simply said "fuck it" and now take some pleasure from fucking with him. Not once, and this is important, not once have I seen someone go after him unprovoked.
    15. beninabox
      beninabox
      Read through his comments. Why would people bait him? He antagonizes everyone. It is a provoked reaction. Ask yourself why.
    16. beninabox
      beninabox
      Then act like an adult and ask yourself this question. What are the odds that they/I are all wrong and you and baller are right? And take a good hard look at the fool you have aligned yourself with.
    17. beninabox
      beninabox
      Two things. There is no pack you silly girl. There is simply a very large group of people that baller has antagonized. Over and over again. The other. There is a small group of people that support him. I write them off as ignorant fools. If someone supports him that is my friend, that reflects badly on my judge of character and it makes me angry. I called out another woman(who was my friend) on the exact same issue recently.
    18. beninabox
      beninabox
      If you think baller is "defensive" and not a completely offensive twat, there is no hope for you at all. Read his posts. I fucking dare you. Read them and see how he treats people on here. Try seeing the bigger picture instead of your selfish myopism. It is not all about you naughtygirl.
    19. beninabox
      beninabox
      You don't have to agree with me to be my friend. You do have to, however, demonstrate logic, understanding and a capacity to process information in a way that makes sense. Get back to me when you figure that out. In the mean time enjoy your little baller club...and fuck off.
    20. beninabox
      beninabox
      Then fuck off.
  • About

Birthday:
    April 15
    Pantheress with claws..

Gym, Football, Partying and Reading

Signature

Ng :kiss::kiss:

Devilish Angel :-E - has no keeper; is watched over by my archangel Pegasus x

Mess with the bunny or grumps and you have one hell of an angry angel on your case ;)

I'm just me, if you don't like it..just keep on walking!!!

Verified Woman of XNXX ^_^