1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
Tjm384
    1. sexy68
      sexy68
      Mmm uve got me dripping again babe....I want u 2 feel how tightly I grip ur cock when I tell u I'm so close 2 cumming....screamin ur name...beggin 4 u 2 go harder til I cum all over ur cock so hard u can't move....just feeling me milking ur cock til u cum inside me and filling me full
    2. sexy68
      sexy68
      Damn babe...that got me dripping down my thighs ;) but I won't neglect u either I want my tongue running up and down ur cock til I have u dripping...get u rock hard 2 fuck my tight wet pussy babe
    3. sexy68
      sexy68
      Just a lick? U know I need a lot more then one lick 2 get me 2 drip on ur tongue ;)
    4. sexy68
      sexy68
      Lick me til I cum on ur tongue
    5. sexy68
      sexy68
      U better leave me red and full of cum when ur done with me babe ;)
    6. Tjm384
      Tjm384
      Spankin that ass as I grind into it.
    7. sexy68
      sexy68
      I'm wiggling my ass waiting 4 u bent over this bed ;)
    8. sexy68
      sexy68
      Get here I need some irish in me 2night ;)
    9. sexy68
    10. sexy68
      sexy68
      I'm still waiting and its much better when u respond on my page babe ;)
    11. sexy68
      sexy68
      Yes sir ;) I'm waiting
    12. sexy68
      sexy68
      Start slow babe...I'm so very tight u need 2 loosen me up 1st b4 u pound me hard how I like it ;)
    13. sexy68
      sexy68
      I'm bent over my bed waiting for ur thick cock ;)
    14. sexy68
      sexy68
      Make me cum
    15. sexy68
      sexy68
      Gladly babe...just get here and do it already ;)
    16. sexy68
    17. sexy68
    18. sexy68
      sexy68
      gladly handsome...but u gotta get down here and visit so i can ;) I need u 2 break me in ;)
    19. sexy68
      sexy68
      Fuck me hard and make me cum all over ur thick cock ;)
    20. sexy68
      sexy68
      Fuck me silly :)
  • About