1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
naughtygirl666
Birthday:
April 15

naughtygirl666

The beautiful game's Red temptress, Female, from UK

1. ace's n 8's
      ace's n 8's
      You know what show that is,,ya know,,when the alcohol is making your body hot and you need to take some cloths off to cool down:excited:.
    2. ace's n 8's
      ace's n 8's
      You damned right I would,,even if I weren't invited,,I believe that I would be more interested in the ''after the show, show''
    3. KnightLover1
      KnightLover1
      Your very welcome cutie ;) And thanks for stopping by as well and sending a message.. :rose::kiss:
    4. thinskin
      thinskin
      Exhausted at the moment! Tryinmg to catch up on my sleep.
    5. KnightLover1
      KnightLover1
      Hope all is well and passin through and saying hello.. Take care sexy lady and have a wonderful day ;):rose::kiss:
    6. ace's n 8's
      ace's n 8's
      You women are boring:rolleyes::rolleyes::kiss:
    7. Cockateer
      Cockateer
      Thank you very much! How are you doing, my friend?
    8. ace's n 8's
      ace's n 8's
      WELL THEN,,,maybe you should explain!!!!!;):excited:
    9. ace's n 8's
      ace's n 8's
      Messy huh,,wore a few drinks towards the end of the evening, did we??
    10. ace's n 8's
      ace's n 8's
      Fun was had by all,,I trust?
    11. ace's n 8's
      ace's n 8's
      Your predictive text had a few sips too.
    12. ace's n 8's
      ace's n 8's
      HOT DAMN LADY,,,your spelling indicates to me that you had a very strong evening.......:kiss::excited::excited::kiss:
    13. ABEODD
      ABEODD
      I'll see what I can do :-P
    14. pegasus09
      pegasus09
      I second what ABEODD says below ;) checked and it is Stockport. Cabs from Aintree are going to bankrupt me. And worse of all its probably too far for you to travel for a good nights sleep in my bed ;) The guy who suggested and booked that hotel will be picking up his p45 when I get back to the office Monday grrrrr lol
    15. ABEODD
      ABEODD
      Hmmmmmm serious question for you..... Don't you think it's time you posted some more pics? :D
    16. ace's n 8's
      ace's n 8's
      Handle away dear
    17. Pokmon
      Pokmon
      in the uk wanna meet ??
    18. ace's n 8's
      ace's n 8's
      Are you sure you want to 'friend' me,,you might be acquiring a 'new' stalker:rolleyes:
    19. pegasus09
      pegasus09
      Awww I missed you last night, could have made my train journey much more interesting talking to you. If only I'd waited a few more minutes before I turned to the months management accounts instead... I'm staying at Bradbury hall or something like that.
    20. pegasus09
      pegasus09
      Not far from Aintree hey. Does that mean you want to pop over and keep my bed warm in my hotel?
  • About

Birthday:
    April 15
    Pantheress with claws..

Gym, Football, Partying and Reading

Signature

Ng :kiss::kiss:

Devilish Angel :-E - has no keeper; is watched over by my archangel Pegasus x

Mess with the bunny or grumps and you have one hell of an angry angel on your case ;)

I'm just me, if you don't like it..just keep on walking!!!

Verified Woman of XNXX ^_^