1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
x Chloe x
Last Activity:
May 22, 2012
Don't have one :(

x Chloe x

Amateur , Female, from Scotland

x Chloe x was last seen:
May 22, 2012
    1. dhealer84
      dhealer84
      hi, uk male here for chat
    2. vince315
      vince315
      Please text me I'll trade pics with you I'm 21 male looking for a sexy girl like you
      708 307 0927
    3. meforyou
      meforyou
      Hi from a UK guy. x
    4. KrazyKraut
      KrazyKraut
      welcome to XNXX - Enjoy ;)
    5. mq16
      mq16
      loved your pics !
    6. nnicolino
      nnicolino
      hi beatiful ;)
    7. barchetta30
      barchetta30
      Where in Scotland is it you are from?
    8. charles1209
      charles1209
      Hey chloe hope your enjoying single life again, don't know what you mean bout scotland being wet, sure I saw the sun just the other day xx let's chat sometime K x
    9. KrazyKraut
      KrazyKraut
      Welcome to XNXX..... ;)
    10. scottishlad01
      scottishlad01
      how you finding xnxx? where abouts you from?x
    11. adam21253
      adam21253
      Hey, fancy chatting Chloe? I see your online - hope you're enjoying it on here so far x
    12. arizona1664
      arizona1664
      may I...
      [IMG]
    13. JL1
      JL1
      Hi Chloe i hope you are well, im fromBirmingham UK so if your intrested PM me :)
    14. adam21253
      adam21253
      Hey - welcome! Sent you a pm - it would be great to chat x
    15. DarthMorgh
      DarthMorgh
      Hello, welcome. I'm pretty new here myself. If you ever want to just chat or vent or have any questions feel free to PM me :)
    16. uzi
      uzi
      hi chloe
    17. KnightLover1
      KnightLover1
      Welcome to the world of xnxx :) Sorry bout your splitting with your BF.. Hope you find what your looking for on here.. :) And saying hello.. take care and maybe we can chat sometime.. hugs :kiss::rose: later
    18. cachico
      cachico
      Scottish chap here pm me if you care to chat.
    19. philphilphil1989
      philphilphil1989
      heyy, welcome :)
      Its nice to see another brit :D x
    20. KrazyKraut
      KrazyKraut
      Welcome to XNXX...;)
  • About

Don't have one :(
    19, Female from Scotland, Looking for something new :D

Signature

♥ ♥ ♥