1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
nophest
Last Activity:
Oct 28, 2017
Home Page:

nophest

Sex Machine, Male, from Earth

nophest was last seen:
Oct 28, 2017
    1. Pussy.Patrol
      Pussy.Patrol
      When will you give up on all the fakeness? Get a real job and contribute to society.
      1. Fateme and Saa500aad like this.
    2. Pussy.Patrol
      Pussy.Patrol
      Hey no-clue. Your front page has been frozen since September. Are you too stupid to even notice?
    3. fungus
      fungus
      Yep, I've noticed he never blinks...
    4. Pussy Patrol
      Pussy Patrol
      I don't like the look of your eyes, you look reptilian, what are you going to do about it?
    5. Thenaza
      Thenaza
      Hello, sorry to bother you but could you please delete the one thread that I started a while ago. I only have only ever created one thread and i really do not want it to exist anymore!

Thank you for your time in advance.
    6. blondeby987
      blondeby987
      family dsnt want pics my ex showd them very embarrasd plz delete my account
    7. roshina sham
      roshina sham
      hi posted pics of my ex gf sis..can u please get rid of my thread too..thanks
    8. cumslutxo27
      cumslutxo27
      Hi my parents are flipping out at me because im 16 an i have an account and photos is it possible to delete my account please? there going out of there mind :/
    9. meforyou
      meforyou
      Hi, I'm Douggie. I wonder if you can help with putting pics up. It says they must be 100x100, but my camera doesn't seem to do that size. Any ideas? Many thanks.
    10. JustJelli...KYjelli
      JustJelli...KYjelli
      hi can you delete pictures of me on the threads.

just delete the ones that show faces.

please and thank you.
    11. KnottyBoy
      KnottyBoy
      I see you are already getting a lot of requests for account deletion, can you get rid of mine too? Thank you :)
    12. cumslut4evr
      cumslut4evr
      my parents r flippn at me im 16 :{
    13. cumslut4evr
      cumslut4evr
      i have to have my account deleted my daddy an mommy are mad :/
    14. cumslut4evr
      cumslut4evr
      only 16 my parents are so mad :/
    15. cumslut4evr
    16. cumslut4evr
    17. greed1907
      greed1907
      paps mad about account need it removed im 17 hes pissd
    18. Mr6inch
      Mr6inch
      apologize for sending you a PM without asking. but this is kinda urgent. had posted some pics of my ex gf months ago. but i do not have the rights for them anymore. wanted to delete those posts but i couldn't. please help.
      thanks!
    19. cybernation
      cybernation
      Can you please delete my account or contact someone who can?
      Thanks!
    20. Katk60
      Katk60
      my mom is upset an wants my account deleted cause im 17 :/
  • About

Home Page:
    http://www.xnxx.com

Signature

Request your own title at 2,000 posts!
    Spend a night with Kimiko at 20,000 posts!

--
    I rarely read my private messages (not enough time, sorry).