1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
lonelygirl35
Last Activity:
Jul 20, 2012
Home Page:
i have one

lonelygirl35

Newcumer, Female, from at home :)

lonelygirl35 was last seen:
Jul 20, 2012
    1. Wraith666
      Wraith666
      Just saying Hello. Stop bye and chat sometime. What do you have to lose? Lol
    2. DRAMOON
    3. Twisted100000
    4. DirthBadBoy4u
      DirthBadBoy4u
      Orr babe, I jus been reading ur bio, don't be shy,, get some piks up and u never know, u mite end up meeting 1 of these ugly toads on here and they mite turn out to be a prince, then u won't have to be lonely anymore will you, and if your horny -well pm me if ur horny and ill help you out hehe lol seriously tho pm me and ill keep u company, xx
    5. jjhonry
      jjhonry
      hey would you like to chat sometime?
    6. IRISH 12143
    7. heinz82
    8. atrondemarjo
      atrondemarjo
      good morning :D
    9. usukopencouple
      usukopencouple
      Hey lonely girl, thinking of posting any pictures soon? ;)
    10. writerwithoutapen
      writerwithoutapen
      Thanks for visiting my page.
      Hopefully we can read or see something more of each other here.
      Take care.
      See you soon.
    11. gregg159753
      gregg159753
      Hey there. I saw you visited my profile. PM me.
    12. olderman
      olderman
      hi Lonelygirl , i would like to know more about you ,maybe i ould help you be less lonely
      Ray
    13. heinz82
      heinz82
      Good morning
    14. vrunshank
    15. Veemick
      Veemick
      Don't be shy and feel free to chat n post at any time :]
    16. covert_6
      covert_6
      Hey lonely girl, I love to keep you company and have some fun, let's chat xx
    17. covert_6
      covert_6
      Hey lonely girl, love to chat MSG me
    18. ross4020
      ross4020
      love to chat to you add me sexy
    19. Bigboy68
      Bigboy68
      Thanks for checking out my profile If you ever want to pic swap or chat/cyber hit me up
    20. Light-switch
      Light-switch
      Hey, fancy a chat?
  • About

Home Page:
    http://www.live6cam.info
    i have one
    lonely and horny but shy

hm :))))))))))