1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
Forsaken_Dog
Last Activity:
Sep 11, 2013

Following 1

Followers 1

Secret

Forsaken_Dog

Amateur , Male, from America

Forsaken_Dog was last seen:
Sep 11, 2013
    1. Lover83
      Lover83
      hi honey, just wanted to let you i love you! muuuah! :D
    2. Lover83
      Lover83
      LOVE YOU!!!! lol :) havent been on here in for ever!! lol
    3. Lover83
      Lover83
      just saying ello ^_^ while waiting for you to txt me haha
    4. Pear Lady
      Pear Lady
      I like your sig.
    5. Lover83
      Lover83
      <3<3<3 :rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose: yes I have nothing better to do then post on your page, so sue me :p o and fyi, this is a test :) since we're so honest with each other ^_^ a test on what? You may never know...haha...o I'm so pathetic -_- anyway have a good night, and hope my message isn't overworking your brain too much :) so..night, sleep well, and I guess we will speak tomorrow. One more thing: damn you :p :rose:
    6. Lover83
      Lover83
      Check your email, I've replied it's the longest reply ever! I'm not kidding..I even warn you in the title. I even had to start a fresh message because it is long. Hope you don't take offense and that you reply to the other message too, just reminding you. N if you have gotten my pictures?
    7. Lover83
      Lover83
      :rose::rose::rose:
    8. Lover83
      Lover83
      Something I just wanted to say...I read it...and you have me quivering in the right place, you've done something to me, and I just keep craving more. And more...I'm wanting..more.
    9. Lover83
      Lover83
      i am finally back!! mister, i was running around like a chicken with its head cut off and i get no reply in my e-mail >:p what is the meaning of this!?
    10. Lover83
      Lover83
      I will reply right away *_* just give me a bit of time.
    11. Lover83
      Lover83
      Hahaha, ok I will, I'm so excited! Lol happy Easter to you too or pink and green balls day haha :)
    12. Lover83
      Lover83
      Alright. I was wondering. I'm dying to hear your reply :) but I understand. Been a bit down lately but your messages, believe it or not, are like a 'pick me up'. So overall, I enjoy your messages. But hey took me forever to reply. And the fact that you got like 4-5 messages from me because of my long ass replies lol
    13. Lover83
      Lover83
      Hope you can get through my long ass message haha and I poped your visitor cherry lol
  • About

Secret
    I'm on a mission to understand every fetishes and to twist my mind into liking it.

Signature

The only difference between good and bad is good more popular.