1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
Depravity_as_a_Wayuv_Life
Last Activity:
Jan 15, 2020
Professional writer.

Sex Lover, from Southern Boregon

Most of the covers are still there = Information = Find all threads. The "magazine" is a joke buzzed up by a guy on Incest Taboo. Dec 21, 2014

Depravity_as_a_Wayuv_Life was last seen:
Jan 15, 2020
    1. Depravity_as_a_Wayuv_Life
      Hi, Pam. Thanks for stopping by. You're one of the heroes of family love & it's always a pleasure reading your posts about the many marvy pleasures you've given... & taken. Guess again, Sweetheart: A few of us would love to know more... much more! You're beautiful. Now, befriend me so I can follow what you're doing.
      1. Tattooed rob and Littleman_33 like this.
    2. lil pam
      lil pam
      i loved sex with my older brother . guess some dont care to hear that much .
      1. Littleman_33 likes this.
    3. NorwayMom
      NorwayMom
      Thanks for posting the nice magazine covers
    4. The_ScaryNightmare89
    5. Lover83
      Lover83
      Your so amazing, do you know that? I got your message and you never fail at making me feel like something. I'll reply when I can but your lovely words make me want to be in your embrace. Another place to find peace. Hope your day today goes well and that tomorrow treats you even better. I send my love, xoxo :rose::rose::rose::kiss::kiss::kiss:
    6. Amazon36DD
      Amazon36DD
      That PM you sent... OMG hot!
    7. cindy17tx
      cindy17tx
      I miss you, got a date tonight hope to have some yummy cock
    8. Depravity_as_a_Wayuv_Life
      Yes, Linda, because she's sexcited & wet & scared & slick & s-t-r-e-t-c-h-e-d & right now there's blood from her popped cherry & it hurts soooooo good. And she'll take Daddy's huge load - like he'll never stop thrusting & cumming - that floods her as nothing else ever has or ever will. Then Mommy will kiss & suck her little pussy & make it all better. And ever after she'll be Daddy's Girl for real & help Mama take care of Daddy's needs.
    9. cindy17tx
      cindy17tx
      Wow daddy, Linda asked if she cryed
    10. LBW38DD
      LBW38DD
      Wow, thanks for taking the time to actually write something interesting, and thank you for the compliments. Believe me, people have asked about me, just not in this forum I guess. I did write a short ditto aboiut some of my earlier sexual experiences, under the sex stories in this forum, check that out, its pretty hot, and all true.

Hope that picques your interest.
  • About

Professional writer.
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Cousins, year younger & year older, took me to the loft at 7. Haven't been the same since.

Lil girls & daddies, moms & sons. Breeding. Sexual freedom, aka "depravity."