1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
Tjm384
    1. sexy68
      sexy68
      Yes sir...I'm ready and waiting for your hard thick cock...can't wait til ur cum is dripping down my thighs
    2. sexy68
      sexy68
      I'm bent over and waiting for you sir...hope u leave my ass red ;)
    3. sexy68
      sexy68
      Lick every inch of my dripping pussy
    4. sexy68
      sexy68
      Ill b waiting wet and naked in my bed ;) can't wait 2 show u the suprise I have waiting 4 u ;)
    5. sexy68
      sexy68
      I except weeks not days ;)
    6. sexy68
      sexy68
      Good ;) u better keep goin til we both collapse in exhaustion ;) I want u 2 make sure I'm sore,swollen and satisfied when ur done with me
    7. sexy68
      sexy68
      Get ur handsome ass over here and fuck me til I scream ;)
    8. Tjm384
    9. sexy68
      sexy68
      ive been bent over and waitin for u 2 walk into my room now since last night...this tight dripping pussy is waiting for u patiently ;)
    10. Tjm384
    11. sexy68
      sexy68
      Tease is my middle name ;) I wouldn't have 2 tease u if u were in my bed...id b following thru on every little thing I said or did 2 u ;)
    12. sexy68
      sexy68
      U should b here listening 2 me moan for u ;)
    13. sexy68
      sexy68
      I want u 2 pound my tight wet pussy til u make me cum so hard u can't move...I want 2 milk every drop of ur hot thick cum inside me
    14. sexy68
      sexy68
      Let me kneel between ur legs and slowly lick up and down ur throbbing cock b4 I take evey inch of u down my throat
    15. sexy68
      sexy68
      Listen 2 me moan and my back archs when ur fingers flick my clit....I beg 2 taste ur hard throbbing cock dripping onto my tongue
    16. sexy68
      sexy68
      Get ur handsome self here and experience them in person ;)
    17. sexy68
      sexy68
      Mmmm I'm waiting 2 cum on that tongue and cock of urs ;)
    18. sexy68
    19. sexy68
      sexy68
      Mmmm yes please sir ;) please leave marks...I also want u 2 leave bite marks ;) I want u filling my tight wet pussy full of cum...I want 2 lick u clean when ur done with me...damn u turn me on so much I drip 4 u
    20. sexy68
      sexy68
      Mmmm...u should b lickin up my juices from my thighs babe...I wanna feel ur tongue flicking my clit...I want 2 scream as I cum on ur tongue then ill drop 2 my knees and show u how thankful I am 2 u 4 makin me cum hard ;)
  • About