1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
DiamondeTears
Last Activity:
Jun 19, 2023
Student

DiamondeTears

Newcumer

I know that it has been a very long time since I have been on here. If anyone is still interested in talking please feel free to message me May 18, 2018

DiamondeTears was last seen:
Jun 19, 2023
    1. Hung_buck
      Hung_buck
      Heyy what’s up? You got kik or snap?
    2. John suibhne
      John suibhne
      hi I'm interested in talking with you let me know if you want my cell number to text or call I'm John
    3. Magdyzaky45
      Magdyzaky45
      Hi my lady pm me
    4. smith jim
      smith jim
      How can I PM you hun ?
    5. Zebulon A Lea
      Zebulon A Lea
      Well if you're still not able to message. Look me up on Facebook if want. Zebulon Lea
    6. Zebulon A Lea
      Zebulon A Lea
      I'm interested
    7. Woncha
      Woncha
      I think you'd be a great fuck...mmm
      1. DiamondeTears likes this.
    8. Swinging10
      Swinging10
      What’s up beautiful if you want to chat hit menup
    9. George F. Marino
      George F. Marino
      Hello my name is George I’m 28 yearly old and I’m looking for someone to chat with.
    10. rockscock67
      rockscock67
      Hows it going? Great set of photos
    11. DiamondeTears
      DiamondeTears
      I know that it has been a very long time since I have been on here. If anyone is still interested in talking please feel free to message me
      1. Birah, Lackinsex, rockscock67 and 3 others like this.
      2. Adventurous_Pleasure
        Adventurous_Pleasure
        Welcome back.
        May 18, 2018
      3. Birah
        Birah
        Im still Interested... would love to talk with u. Pm me pls
        May 3, 2019
    12. DiamondeTears
      DiamondeTears
      What do you desire?
      1. JlickmstrJ24237
        JlickmstrJ24237
        I Desiree a woman's helping words ,pics and vids to get my mind and spirit up from where it usually stays
        May 18, 2018
    13. Jlust
      Jlust
      Love you tits
    14. jana4445
      jana4445
      LOVED THE PHOTOS
      HOT LADY YOU ARE
    15. DarthMorgh
      DarthMorgh
      Hey sexi :)
    16. pussylicker6996
    17. uzi
    18. meforyou
      meforyou
      You are undoubtedly VERY sexy. x
    19. slutty_girl6969
      slutty_girl6969
      Hey babe from one girl to another here your tits and your bod is damn sexy ;) Mwah pm me sumtime hun
    20. mudd24
      mudd24
      hey honey would love to chat sometime i love bbw girls and you sound pretty hot maybe we can chat on msn or somethin?
  • About

Student
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    I am a shy and introverted BBW that is looking to have a bit of fun and maybe more.

music, movies..sex