1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
snowleopard3200
Last Activity:
Aug 17, 2014

snowleopard3200

Guardian of the Snow, Male

snowleopard3200 was last seen:
Aug 17, 2014
    1. chrisking101
      chrisking101
      hey you wouldn't happen to know a hentai anime where a girl dress as a guy and works as a waiter for some reason. i only seen clips of it. and this other guy waiter in one scene falls on her or something and the girl slaps him while he is out. been trying to find it no luck. ring any bells?
    2. chrisking101
    3. chrisking101
      chrisking101
      what episode was dana's nude scene in?
    4. chrisking101
      chrisking101
      really i might do that.
    5. chrisking101
      chrisking101
      i have heard of it but never seen it. i was more of a robotech kinda guy. but thanks again for the suggestion i think i might scrap what i have and restart it when i can
    6. UrbanSolstice
      UrbanSolstice
      Thank you for your consideration. I'll report him right away.
    7. UrbanSolstice
      UrbanSolstice
      Hey, Since you helped out, I linked your profile in my signature. Is that cool? Or do you want me to take it down? I can also switch it for cupids corner or something if you'd like.
    8. chrisking101
      chrisking101
      thank you for your suggestion i might use it. if you have any other thoughts let me know ok?
    9. thatcuriousone
      thatcuriousone
      I started reading it but I haven't finished them all yet!
      They are absolutely...panties soaking stories, I should start off by saying. But I'll type up a full review right now.
    10. thatcuriousone
      thatcuriousone
      Hey Snow! I would love to read your latest story! I've been without reading a good story for a while so this will be perfect. How critical would you like me to be?
    11. shriefox
      shriefox
      Nice Poem There - Thanks For the Share have a good day
    12. Dizzyworks673
      Dizzyworks673
      Started reading it. Very good so far.
    13. thatcuriousone
      thatcuriousone
      Thanks for the update Snow~
      I haven't been able to visit for a while due to work, but I'm going to head over and read it~
    14. darthel0101
      darthel0101
      The goof was not just you ----- I flat out mis-read the relevant part of the story.
    15. darthel0101
      darthel0101
      gotcha on the conversation ------ you can also choose to view the conversation from either profile visitor page and it will take you to where you can enter a reply.

Thanks for the pointer.
    16. darthel0101
      darthel0101
      [dangitall - BB code quote is not allowed.]

sorry about the mis-step. I did not realize that the conversation was tracked in this manner

[now to check how the conversation changes - LOL]
    17. thatcuriousone
      thatcuriousone
      I'll ask Ejls. She should know correct?
      Truly? Interesting, I thought it the other way... only because of his constant "vigil" during the time that she spent with Grandfather, learning the tools of the trade. However, since you haven't written it yet, I shall wait until you do unfold it.
    18. thatcuriousone
      thatcuriousone
      Mhmmm. You have me much more intrigued Snow. Much more intrigued. By the way, remember the comment you made about my story with that gray part/patch of writing? I can't seem to edit that post, is there a way around that?
    19. Hornycountryboy
      Hornycountryboy
      Snow! Sorry haven't been on much lately, I had to take a few steps back this place so I haven't read your "Assassins" story completely yet. Its still on my list of reads.

I actually made the deadline for the CAW, surprised me because I actually thought I wasn't going to make it. If you get a chance to read let me know what you think. I hope all is well with you. Talk to you later bud.
    20. BabyBella
      BabyBella
      sorry i'm a bit behind but i'll get up to date and comment as soon as i can. just means i've got more to read. looking forward to it.
  • About

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight

Signature

The Chronicles of Elsa
    Come and enjoy the adventures of Cat-girl Elsa, Chipper the insane squirrel, Nelson the illusionist and Sparkle - a dragon with mysteries. Join them on their quest, filled with magic, mayhem, mischief and romance, as they seek the legendary Jade Tigers.