1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
army wife
Last Activity:
Nov 21, 2014

army wife

Sex Machine, Female

army wife was last seen:
Nov 21, 2014
    1. MRMUSHROOM
      MRMUSHROOM
      Gid ur sexy made my cock instantly hard pm me if u wanna chat and get filthy :P
    2. oooftang
      oooftang
      You are stunningly attractive.
    3. 456852
      Nice pics babe ;)
    4. Orangecap
      Orangecap
      Thanjs for the profile view!
    5. JamesBond oh!oh!7
      JamesBond oh!oh!7
      Good morning to ya! :rose: Thanks for accepting the request ;)
    6. naes83
      naes83
      hi there
      love the albums
    7. SilverRod
      SilverRod
      Loved the Albums.. very sexy lady ..
    8. JamesBond oh!oh!7
      JamesBond oh!oh!7
      Loving the albums! Beautiful! :kiss:
    9. ELaken-Palmer
      ELaken-Palmer
      You are so lovely to look at!
    10. STR8LEG
      STR8LEG
      Such a sexy & beautiful lady. Holler at me anytime.
    11. Cumfiendkiwi
      Cumfiendkiwi
      Very sexy lady, Pm me sometime, I'd love to watch or join in
    12. GuyGoop64
      GuyGoop64
      I love your nipples :)
    13. Hikingguy
      Hikingguy
      Love your albums... Quite sexy!
    14. csully
      csully
      Hello I like your picture albums. Your a very sexy woman
    15. The_ScaryNightmare89
    16. hot bull
      hot bull
      hi my love for couples/females who love big black dicks and black to see pic my cock in my album
    17. cbr600rr
      cbr600rr
      Thanks for all of the picture comments! It got me worked up not only seeing my lovely wife again but reading your sexy comments at the same time!
    18. hot bull
      hot bull
      :kiss::rose:hi my love I am what is I love women a,bull my black cock gigantic however, I will also fuck you and .pleasure a see my wife fuck with bulls -- to sees pic my cock in my album
    19. cbr600rr
      cbr600rr
      Army Wife, breathtakingly beautiful! Thank you for posting the pictures, I enjoyed all of them very much!
    20. rufukin
      rufukin
      You are Fucking beautiful!!! Thanks for sharing... Wow!!!
  • About

Sexual Orientation:
    N/D

Signature