1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
snowleopard3200
Last Activity:
Aug 17, 2014

snowleopard3200

Guardian of the Snow, Male

snowleopard3200 was last seen:
Aug 17, 2014
    1. DizzyFanGirl
      DizzyFanGirl
      You know about Elfquest!
      I discovered it last year and fell in love with it!
      My fav elf is Nightfall she's so cool.
      Who is your fav elf?
    2. Hornycountryboy
      Hornycountryboy
      Snow! I hope you don't think I have been ignoring you, I swear I'm not. Been real busy, but I have started your story you asked me to read. I am a bit confused with the beating this guy is getting but I am sure as I read on it will make sense. I also see you have a to dream with dragons part 2 up I need to give that a read also, since I remember enjoying the first one.

I can't wait for the official list of entries to be posted then I will find myself real busy reading. Thanks for the comment on my story, and can't wait to read yours and everyone elses.
    3. thatcuriousone
      thatcuriousone
      Well, when you have so many projects going on, its not hard for things to get missed. Of course you can let me know when you're ready, it may take me a couple of days to get back to you, considering how I work, so just give me some time. I hope so, or I just may write it at my own pace and post it as a separate entry.
    4. darthel0101
    5. thatcuriousone
      thatcuriousone
      Your very welcome. That's understandable though, it does happen when your focusing on more than one story. I can't wait to read your next story~
    6. thatcuriousone
      thatcuriousone
      I only managed to get through half of it. However, I must say, I'm absolutely enjoying it so far. However, there were certain sections that were slightly confusing. Some of the paragraphs seemed to switch from one pov to another and I had to read it a couple of times to understand who, and what was going on. I'm not sure if that was intentional or not, but just be careful when going from one to another. The language is of course, gorgeous, and evokes quite the ideas of imagery. I shall continue to read!
    7. thatcuriousone
      thatcuriousone
      Since I'm on, I'm going to check it out right now. As always, thanks for letting me know!
    8. wantsomefun
      wantsomefun
      Sure -- bring it on!
    9. ejls
      ejls
      Thank you for the birthday wishes!
    10. styxx
      styxx
      Thanks Snowleopard, will look out for it, but have to say, I think I would struggle against the competition. The standard of writing is so high, it would have to be something inspirational from me.
    11. Hornycountryboy
      Hornycountryboy
      Will definitely check it out as soon as I read everyone's CAW story
    12. Dizzyworks673
      Dizzyworks673
      Thanks for the complement, I think WSF wrote a great story but don't count yourself out yet, you wrote a great story too. I like your work and you tell interesting stories to read.
    13. Dizzyworks673
      Dizzyworks673
      My EQ three way would have to be Ember, Rainsong, and Kavi. The only wood burns I've done are the two of Ember. I liked Dewshine a lot when I was young but for the time and effort it takes to burn the pics I've never done more EQ.
    14. Dizzyworks673
      Dizzyworks673
      Did you see the pics of Ember I posted on my CAW12 thread?
    15. ELaken-Palmer
      ELaken-Palmer
      I looked at her and... I don't know... I'd rather it be Anne Hathaway.
    16. darthel0101
      darthel0101
      Would you believe that when I first read Moreta, that I was past her death before I actually realized what had happened? I will confess that I was in flow-mode and literally missed the event itself.
      That series became more of an escape for me with each additional story but I consistently swore at Anne for her ham-handed handling of the astro-sciences which produced the planets conflicts.
      I came to prefer The Ivory Tower series after she expanded the concept of The Rowan to novel form and wish that she had been able to bring Laria's children into the stories as well.

But with all the love for Pern that I have held over the years, I have found a new fantasy to hide within - Valdemar and the tales by Mercedes Lackey.
    17. darthel0101
      darthel0101
      BTW - one of my favorite copies (done in MY hand) is of Cutter & Leetah after she acknowledges their bond.
    18. darthel0101
      darthel0101
      I miss my library - Last count had 1200+ paperback and rows of hardcovers (NOT counting the graphic novels). There were books that I would re-read twice a year (Michael V Smith, forgive me), and others which would be re-read even quicker (Misty, I MISS you). There was a time when I was keeping tracki of how often I was reading Jaxom and Ruth's story and saw 30 complete reads within 3 years - gawd, I loved that book. If you want recs, let me know and advise of what you have read as well.
    19. darthel0101
      darthel0101
      you are very welcome ----- This CAW is looking to be MUCH more competitive for my vote than the last. I have YET to come up with a short list.
    20. chrisking101
      chrisking101
      hey could you look at my story. here it is forum. http:// forum.xnxx.com/showthread.php?t=302891
      just get rid of the space
  • About

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight

Signature

The Chronicles of Elsa
    Come and enjoy the adventures of Cat-girl Elsa, Chipper the insane squirrel, Nelson the illusionist and Sparkle - a dragon with mysteries. Join them on their quest, filled with magic, mayhem, mischief and romance, as they seek the legendary Jade Tigers.