1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
    1. bulldog691978
      bulldog691978
      I have pix on my profile tell me what u think baby
    2. bulldog691978
      bulldog691978
      No i live in a small town
    3. flipper972
      flipper972
      Very amazing albums. Love every part of your body
    4. bulldog691978
      bulldog691978
      Your welcome... btw I've always wanted to pound my hard throbbing cock in a tight black pussy such as yours
    5. DaddyDick770
      DaddyDick770
      i was referring to the comment bulldog made
    6. DaddyDick770
    7. bulldog691978
      bulldog691978
      It could be because us white boys know how to treat our women with respect!! btw u look delicious
    8. luves ladies and guys
      luves ladies and guys
      can't understand why a woman with a body as beautiful as yours would want a white boy when she can have a black man who is known for his big cock is available.most white guys I know are not hung like the black ones are...by the way I now know why they say if you go black you'll never go back...lol
    9. TimBob2603
      TimBob2603
      You can tease me ANYTIME!
    10. cute16
      cute16
      Thanks for the pictures, made me full hard x
    11. jpblaze
      jpblaze
      Damn sexy pics making me think naughty things lol.
    12. downtown35
      downtown35
      Very fun and very flirty. I bet that tastes just like brown sugar
    13. albertjones6262
      albertjones6262
      very nice pic's mmm
    14. KnightLover1
      KnightLover1
      I guess you forgot about your daddy.. :p Shame on you.. Maybe i need to spank you ;)
    15. pvtdox
      pvtdox
      happy birthday, sexy!
    16. jmoorez2001
      jmoorez2001
      awwwww thats not good sexy mmmm wish i was there to help u mmmmm
    17. goodfunnow
      goodfunnow
      happy bday-great pics
    18. jmoorez2001
      jmoorez2001
      mm happy b-day babygirl how is ur bday going for u
    19. moore4u
      moore4u
      Stunning pics!
    20. KnightLover1
      KnightLover1
      Sure hun let's chat some time ; ). Hot pic in the thread you posted.. Loved you're sexy little tits and cute pussy :kiss:
  • About