1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
Drooling
CA

Drooling

Sex Machine

Horny Sep 4, 2020

1. birdman69
      birdman69
      man I would love to suck that cock!
    2. heinz82
      heinz82
      Thanks for the comment, all my threads seem to have died.
    3. moonraker
      moonraker
      Cheers for the pic comments glad you like them
    4. Gman0404
      Gman0404
      Hey, thanks for the comment :)
    5. JUS10"
      JUS10"
      its very pretty cock, I pack just at 10"s & have a huge head that pops when I long-stroke
    6. JpJones151
      JpJones151
      Hows it stroking?
    7. msmitty2392
      msmitty2392
      thanks for the comment on my pic :)
    8. FatalKebab
      FatalKebab
      Thanks for the comment!
    9. ironside2011
      ironside2011
      I should start waxing my cock. Looks a lot better and probably less work
    10. RnE_
      RnE_
      Sweet jesus, you have some great pictures up! Loved stroking my cock watching them. Thanks for posting!
    11. smallpance
      smallpance
      Just uploaded some cock pix. I have been jerkin my cock to you fir awhile hopefully you like mine ;)
    12. agood140
      agood140
      sweet dick, i'd love to play with you...mmmmmm
    13. slutthai
      slutthai
      thanks for the comment, its a ladyboy friend of me and the wife, the 3 of us have a great time together, we will be seeing this ladyboy tomorrow, I have some more pics but the ladyboy told me not to show her face, her cock is massive, looks very big when my wife is wanking it..
    14. lokitaSEXI
      lokitaSEXI
      yahoo: gleiva83
    15. Drooling
      Drooling
      It's a pleasure, you have an awsome cock nicely trimmed just the way I like it. Pm me if you want to get horny and have some fun
      1. Maam likes this.
    16. Humble man
      Humble man
      Thanks for the great comments about my cock..
    17. The Gamexxxnxxx
      The Gamexxxnxxx
      add me

memo_fiy@yahoo

[IMG]
    18. Whiteman786
      Whiteman786
      Thanks for rating my cock 8/10 !
    19. boylvr
      boylvr
      can't wait for u to fill my ass with ur awesome cock n hot sweet cum
    20. boylvr
      boylvr
      wish I had been there to catch that load...absolutely love the taste of cum
  • About

CA
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Im 28 and want to try something new and have some fun

Wakeboarding

Signature

edging, who wants to help