1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
sweetlily4u
Last Activity:
Oct 9, 2014

sweetlily4u

Sex Machine, Female

sweetlily4u was last seen:
Oct 9, 2014
    1. B-man0430
      B-man0430
      Damn u got some nice pics
    2. ChryslerguyRik
      ChryslerguyRik
      Hi baby were u live im in eastern washongton
      1. Vikingseth33 likes this.
      2. Richie7rich
        Richie7rich
        Last seen in 2014
        Dec 2, 2021
      3. silenceisgolden
        silenceisgolden
        @ChryslerguyRik you might want to look at peoples profiles first before posting because the ones you keep posting on haven’t been here for 7 to 9 years .You won’t get replies from any
        Dec 2, 2021
    3. Kris167
      Kris167
      Hi beautiful body
    4. dirtyoleman1
      dirtyoleman1
      My wife was one of her perverted grandpa's "sex toys" when she was young! I you would like to hear more just PM me!
      1. Rubberdukk likes this.
      2. Rubberdukk
        Rubberdukk
        My dad's friend used to fuck his daughter who was only a few years older than me when I was a teen, my uncle made her play with her pussy in front of us while he asked her about her daddy fucking her, now she's all grown and loves to suck cock and so do both her daughters
        Jun 4, 2022
        AxWolf and Benny88 like this.
    5. Tony1965
      Tony1965
      Hi love to chat
    6. BosCraves
      BosCraves
      Saw a comment about a Taboo Chat you made regarding older men. Love to talk to you. PM me if you have time! Thanks. XO
      1. JohnJericho, daddydoug and Tony1965 like this.
      2. Tony1965
        Tony1965
        Hi what u up to
        Jun 27, 2020
      3. Tony1965
        Tony1965
        Yes I do
        Jun 27, 2020
    7. Goodhardsex
      Goodhardsex
      You should private chat with me I think m we have a lot In Common about wanting sex.
      1. writerz01
        writerz01
        She hasn't been on for over 5 years
        May 14, 2020
      2. Goodhardsex
        May 14, 2020
    8. Camron Mcknight
      Camron Mcknight
      Mmmm i. Net it's so so sweet
    9. Txlilygrl
      Txlilygrl
      I had a loving grandpa too. Would like to share stories.
      1. cheeze77
        cheeze77
        Pm me your storys, love to hear and share mine as well
        Jul 10, 2015
    10. oblyonekanobi
      oblyonekanobi
      Barb and I may be everything you've been looking fir.
    11. incestlover54467
      incestlover54467
      Please pm me I want to chat.
    12. Daddysfunforyou
      Daddysfunforyou
      You look and sound like a fun girl!!
    13. Txlilygrl
      Txlilygrl
      I cannot believe that I have a twin sister here. Your situation is very similar to mine.
    14. Hotcum101
      Hotcum101
      Hi I have been troling around a saw ur page I am a very open nst bi guy I have been that way from a earley age I was played with at the local pool by a man & a lady I would love to tell uore about what we did regulary & what we still do now if ur intrested get back to me oh yeh I am 50 this mounth very open will pose to order hope to hear from you soon
    15. spermloop
      spermloop
      Oh....Yeah I can't wait until you come back to your page so we cab talk and get to know each other =)
    16. olderman
      olderman
      Hello i am daddy that would love to compair with you thing's that has happen to you compairend to thing's i did with my daughter.lvely picture's
      1. Rubberdukk likes this.
      2. Rubberdukk
        Rubberdukk
        Demented daddy with stories and more to share
        Jun 4, 2022
    17. freddyb
      freddyb
      I love that clit in some of your pictures very very nice i am older and would love to suck that clit and pussy
    18. smith jim
      smith jim
      I HAVE JUST ONE WORD FOR YOU ( WOW )
    19. lynx247
      lynx247
      Great album pics love your toy box!
    20. thickdadcock
      thickdadcock
      you're yummY!!
  • About

grew up in the arms of a loving grandfather.

Telling sexy stories about little girls and the men that love them!