1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
    1. warbeast
      warbeast
      Rachel u know how to stop this or shall i just let ella know u want her back? and tell her about what u did 3 years ago or so
    2. warbeast
      warbeast
      You know how to stop this
    3. hot cock
      hot cock
      Pm me send yr kik i want fuck your ass
    4. abean696
      abean696
      nice pics in your album, hope you post more sometime
    5. JamesBond oh!oh!7
      JamesBond oh!oh!7
      Stunning avi :kiss:
    6. Tom Smith
      Tom Smith
      I would love to talk sometime and maybe become friends
    7. randomblackguy
      randomblackguy
      hows it going sexy?
    8. 69ioanamaria
      69ioanamaria
      hi! I miss you. and if you wanna talk send me a sign. Sweet kiss all over your body
    9. timfree
      timfree
      I have a message for you.
      1. Obey-You
        Obey-You
        What is the message?
        Dec 22, 2014
    10. ijstwntur2lipsonmyck
      ijstwntur2lipsonmyck
      you better.......you better not take it out
    11. frank1234
      frank1234
      you need to clear your PM box
    12. 69ioanamaria
      69ioanamaria
      I just wanted to say hi
    13. queenslandcn
    14. shaved1997
      shaved1997
      Love your profile pic, I saw you in the cheaters group and wanted to say hi.
    15. chicago.looking
      chicago.looking
      Your profile pic looks hot. I wish I was able to see the pics in your album :)
    16. 630Dude
      630Dude
      Hey hows it going? Where do you live in chicago?
    17. randomblackguy
    18. timfree
      timfree
      Full box baby.
    19. timfree
      timfree
      Your in box is full
    20. timfree
      timfree
      Thank you again. You are a beautiful woman. I would love to experience some carnal pleasure with you!
  • About

Sexual Orientation:
    LGBT