1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
CaramelBiWife4U
Last Activity:
Jun 5, 2013
Nasty_jazmine@hotmail.com

CaramelBiWife4U

Sex Lover, Female, from Columbus ohio

CaramelBiWife4U was last seen:
Jun 5, 2013
    1. Orangecap
      Orangecap
      Hey I was just wondering how you like the web site?
    2. An Older Guy
      An Older Guy
      :)~~ You are a VERY stunning young lady, with one hell of a body,, ;) I would love to have a young lady such as yourself to call mine ! And to think you are bi, that tops it all !! :excited:
    3. curiousscouser
      curiousscouser
      Wow, just looked through your albums and you are completely stunning! I hope your husband realises how lucky he is:):rose:
    4. CaramelBiWife4U
      CaramelBiWife4U
      Ok everyone, I had to empty my inbox it was just too FULL! ( now there's something you may never hear me say again ;) hehe) so if you had a message you were really anticipating a response from me about, I'm sorry and please feel free to re-send it.. Mwazzzzz
    5. KnightLover1
      KnightLover1
      Hey beautiful ;), how you doing tonight? care to have a little fun like last night babes. :rose:
    6. wantsomefun
      wantsomefun
      Frankly, I still think you're lying about your age. There are thousands of teens on this site who don't look half as lovely as you.
    7. JamesBond oh!oh!7
      JamesBond oh!oh!7
      Girl you just dont take any bad pics! Flawless and utterley fuckable!
    8. Sabrina_Tranny
      Sabrina_Tranny
      You are very hot ;)
    9. kuzione
      kuzione
      just read your stories. im very hard and wanting you now. thanks for turning me on so much.
    10. Orangecap
      Orangecap
      Your welcome! Your a beautiful woman! I bet you taste amazing and are very good with your mouth! I like that about a girl!
    11. CaramelBiWife4U
    12. Orangecap
      Orangecap
      Great new pictures!
    13. bobflowers
      bobflowers
      Thx for the Add Great pics
    14. bigbird
      bigbird
      Thank you gorgeous - those comments properly have made my day xx
    15. FatalKebab
      FatalKebab
      Great pics :)
    16. suoiruc1
      suoiruc1
      Love to stimulate your precious jewels and taste your sweet nector Gorgeous.....mmmmm!!! :kiss:;):razz:
      [IMG]
    17. Romanov81
      Romanov81
      Damn fine pics, thanks for sharing babe!
    18. KnightLover1
      KnightLover1
      MMmMm fuck,, that sound's hot cutie.. :) I wouldn't mind being filled with you're pussy cum in my mouth and belly as well, take a little bit of you with me
    19. CaramelBiWife4U
      CaramelBiWife4U
      And trust me, I'd have complete control over when that big dick filled my belly with sweet sweet cum
    20. KnightLover1
      KnightLover1
      mmmmm god that would be sooo hot, I would enjoy to feel your hot mouth and throat wrapped tightly around my cock, I would lick deeper into that tasty pussy and nibble on you're clit as I explore juicy insides.. licking deeper
  • About

Nasty_jazmine@hotmail.com
    Very new here. I'm a light skinned black woman, married, 5-10 maybe 140 lbs. Already having fun! No

Go read, rate, and comment my first story!

Signature

Your Ebony Wet Dream ;)