1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
BFD
Last Activity:
Oct 26, 2024 at 3:36 PM

BFD

Sex Lover

http://bad-dragon.com/products/cumlube May 9, 2016

BFD was last seen:
Oct 26, 2024 at 3:36 PM
    1. HungnYoung
      HungnYoung
      Oh okay. Fair enough. Thanks. :)
    2. HungnYoung
      HungnYoung
      Hello, just curious as to why you sent a friend request.
    3. CR21
      CR21
      yeah i love his work!
    4. CelticMichaela
      CelticMichaela
      Thank you very much :)
    5. Hearts & Roses
      Hearts & Roses
      So what is it about me that interests you, is it my pictures my stories or profile?
    6. tyciol
      tyciol
      Thanks for the request. Nice prepuce.
    7. ki4mic
      ki4mic
      you're welcome
    8. BFD
      BFD
      9inchfull : you should empty your PM box. I cannot send you PM otherwise.
    9. BFD
      BFD
      Message pour Françoise: non, il y a très peu de français sur le site. Si tu as autant de difficulté avec l'anglais, je te conseillerais d'aller vers un forum francophone. Il dois y en avoir...

Il semble que je ne peux pas t'envoyer de message si tu n'est pas connecté.
    10. johnnie1959
      johnnie1959
      thx 4 friend reques
    11. Letschat
      Letschat
      thanks for friend request and you have a nice cock
    12. moonraker
      moonraker
      thanks for friend request
    13. rockass
      rockass
      hey just saying hi, you have a really nice cock!!!!
    14. Silverwolf
      Silverwolf
      Thanks for friend request!
    15. bimike80
    16. Brewerman81
      Brewerman81
      Thanks for the friend request! Very good looking!!
    17. axsiter
      axsiter
      I just made you my friend. Hope to hear from you!
    18. boogieBace
      boogieBace
      it cock looks yummy
    19. Rothko
      Rothko
      Thanks for the friends request.. Tell me about you
    20. Cockateer
      Cockateer
      Thanks for your friend request.
  • About

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    ///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    Disclaimer: WARNING: All individuals and/or institutions,including local,state,federal,and international law enforcement agencies using this or any other adult sites for projects and or investigations.-You do not have my permission to use any of my profile information, pictures,videos,blogs,or stories in any form or forum both current and future without my explicit permission. If you have,or do,it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal action. All images, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain.
    ///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    "Thanks WildOlivia!"

Signature

"VERIFIED REAL MAN OF XNXX"

Bi man looking for fun.