1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
630Dude
Last Activity:
Jun 15, 2023
Birthday:
Sep 25, 1989 (Age: 35)
construction

630Dude

Sex Lover, 35, from Chicago

630Dude was last seen:
Jun 15, 2023
    1. HT69X1
      HT69X1
      You could take me any place and hole anytime hun xxc
    2. HT69X1
      HT69X1
      U can put him in my ass if you want to hun xx
    3. HT69X1
      HT69X1
      Id sing for u anyday sexy xx
    4. HT69X1
      HT69X1
      Not unless your gonna be watching you enter me
    5. HT69X1
      HT69X1
      In a bird hide u can join me if u want to x
    6. mandmd
      mandmd
      hi 630Dude - Thanks so much for the pic comments.. Nice photo you've got there too! xo Mrs D
    7. sexybecca
      sexybecca
      hey thanks 4 the friend request i accepted of course pm me whenever and i will reply back 2 u baby
    8. Elena's Pussy
      Elena's Pussy
      I hope I'm fulfilling your demands. :-P
    9. Elena's Pussy
      Elena's Pussy
      My mouth is awaiting your big cock.
      [IMG]
    10. thicknsexy
      thicknsexy
      Glad you enjoyed it baby
    11. 630Dude
      630Dude
      I got soo horny off this gif earlier and wanted to share... I recently got the best bj of my life by this girl who loved deepthroating me. She continuously took my cock all the way down her throat for about 15 minutes until she had tears coming down her eyes... Im going to need to go to the bathroom just thinking about it. Anyway I've really been liking bj's lately so feel free to share any pics or gifs you like. Don't be greedy!

[IMG]
    12. Goldicocks
    13. Elena's Pussy
      Elena's Pussy
      OMG, you are incredibly hot! I can't stop looking at your pics. That is what I wanna do to your huge dick. [IMG]
    14. Nicola Matthews
      Nicola Matthews
      Birthday bangin'! Woot!
    15. Kitty2022
      Kitty2022
      Happy Birthday!
  • About

Birthday:
    Sep 25, 1989 (Age: 35)
    construction
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight